Stop Fighting Me

Cw: emeto, mcd, noncon drugging, blood

As the car sped down the winding road, Hero began to retch.

Looking back in the mirror, Villain said "Not on the seats!" But they were too late as Hero spread an ocean of bile across the suede upholstery.

Wiping their mouth, Hero groggily began to cry out in apology. Tears running, snot bubbling, they felt so awful. If not for the poison and antidote battling it out in their system for dominance, Hero would have made a stronger effort to get their head out the window. If they would've lost their composure at all at that point.

Focusing back on the road, Villain tsked to themselves before grumbling "it's ok, you can't help it but you're damn well gonna be cleaning it up after you're better."

12 hours earlier:

Villain slunk back into their living room with an ice pack, turning on the television to the local news. "-once again, Team Super has defeated Villain. Will Villain EVER learn?" The broadcasters chuckled. Villain chuckled back mockingly but watched like a hawk for Hero's big moment. After all, they were the one that delivered the devastating blow to Villain's pride.. and face.

After seeing Hero accept their valor medal, they sent a text from their burner cell to Hero, fuming.

'Do you think you could've hit me any harder today? That fucking hurt.'

'I'm sorry, the Team has been getting suspicious of why I never bring you in. I had to make it believable and you're a terrible actor. Love you. xoxo'

Sighing, Villain laid back and let the pain killers take effect as their face changed to shades of purple and blue.

Back at Team Super's base, Team Leader stood at the head of the table looking at all but one of their teammates. Hero was on their way to the debriefing of the morning fight. Late, again.

"Let's start."

"Hero's not here, Team Leader."

"I know. Hero really surprised us out there today and with it being caught on the news, we can't kick Hero off the Team now."

Team Leader held up a small vial of clear liquid.

"I propose-"

Hero burst through the door apologizing profusely, something about needing to text their mother, wouldn't happen again, couldn't leave mom on read again.. they stopped when they didn't receive the usual jeering responses. Looking around, they saw their peers' eyes darting back and forth.

"Wh-what?"

Quickly palming the vial to the closest Team Member, Team Leader turned to Hero and said "well, you proved you can certainly save the day! We were planning your congratulatory party as the newest member of the Team. Great job out there today."

Hero blushed and took their seat as the Team resumed their meeting. They hoped that their poor excuse of defending the town with doling out a single black eye would be enough to keep the waters calm for now.

"-and Hero?"

Embarrassed for being caught off guard, their eyes shot up at Team Leader.

"Don't be late to your own party. It starts at 5pm sharp."

They were all smiles as they left for their dorm to tell Villain.

'Ok but just be careful. I don't trust them not to do something to you.'

'You're just jealous you're not getting a party thrown in your honor lol.'

Villain rolled their eyes. Ouch, that hurt actually. They sighed in discontent as they dragged themselves to their closet to pull out their nice clothes. Something wasn't right. Weeks of complaining to Villain about bullying and borderline abuse to now having a party thrown for them all for giving Villain a black eye, this wasn't Villain's first rodeo. Something was wrong. The Team Super THEY knew was definitely up to something.