Yandere drugging Whumpee

Cw: noncon drugging, noncon (not sexual) touching

"P-please, I-I didn't m-mean to try and l-leav-"

"Then what, pray tell, were you doing, my love?"

"I uh, I um, was-"

"Sweetheart, save it. You know that you're mine, and you know that I'll always find you. Now take your Bad Baby Medicine or I'll find another way to give it to you." Whumper smiled as they held out a small white pill.

Shaking like a leaf, as Whumpee looked down, the tears began to flow steadily as they realized maybe there was no escaping. With a sudden sense of boldness, they picked up the pill and looking Whumper in the eye, threw it over their shoulder hearing it clatter somewhere in the background.

"I don't want it. I don't want you either."

Smile turning to darkness, they lowered their voice and warned Whumpee, "pick that up, and swallow it."

"N-no." Whumpee hated how their voice wavered.

Within seconds, Whumpee was overpowered and with their mouth cracked open by powerful fingers pinching their jaw, another pill was dropped down the back of their throat.

Beginning to cry again, Whumpee knew that their autonomy wouldn't last long. They could already feel their limbs getting heavy.

Cradling their sweet Whumpee in their arms, Whumper whispered "I do this because I love you" before planting a kiss on Whumpee's forehead.