Baby pt 3 Bedtime

Cw: manhandling, drugging via syringe and eye drops

The Whumpers attempted to get Whumpee to take the bottle but as hungry as Whumpee was, they were fearful of what could be in that "special mix."

"Sweetheart, please, you need to eat something. You probably don't feel very well because you haven't eaten in awhile. Babies need their nutrients!" Whumper 1 started off pleading kindly but began to get frustrated with the lack of response of the "baby."

"Sweetheart," through gritted teeth, "you're really going to need to cooperate to stay healthy."

Whumper 2 led Whumper 1 away as they had a quiet conversation. "I know it's a rocky start but we can't let this one go like the last. Let's get the harness-" Whumper 2 said as they pulled a breast-feeding harness out of the hall closet, meant for any gender to hold a bottle.

"Ok, ok, that's a good plan. Would you like to feed the baby or shall I?" Whumper 1 questioned as they both turned to look at Whumpee who was observing quietly. As soon as Whumper 2 held up the harness so Whumpee could see, maintaining eye contact, Whumpee picked up the bottle and began to drink.

"Well that was easier than we thought." Whumper 2 mused. Whumper 1 wasn't as amused as they were relieved. They wanted this one to thrive so badly.

"Oh my goodness what a hungry BABY! Good job, honey!" Whumper 1 celebrated with arms open as they crossed the kitchen.

The Whumpers watched their baby eat, until every last drop of what tasted like a fruity protein shake was gone. Ok, it wasn't actually that bad, but I guess I can't do a hunger strike without one of these crazies trying to use a goddamn breastfeeding harness on me.

Whumpee was deep in thought as they observed their surroundings. The kitchen was painted a pale purple with green ivy detailing. They knew there was a pantry behind them as that was where Whumper 1 retrieved the powder to make their dinner, and a hall from where they were brought from, from what they could vaguely remember due to the eye drops. While trying to see what was down the hallway, the straps were undone on their chair.

Whumper 2 removed the tray on the chair and Whumpee saw their chance. Zigzagging around Whumper 1's waiting arms, they took off down the hallway towards what looked like a promising door. Whipping it open, they saw a room of pictures. Other young adults around Whumpee's age, all dressed in adult-sized children-styled clothing, all looking at the camera in silent pleas for help through their smiles.

Whumpee felt sick. Backing up, they bumped into Whumper 2 as Whumper 1 opened the cap of the dreaded drops again. Sullenly, they allowed themselves to have their head tilted up. Their eyes were already watering out of grief and hopelessness.

Whumper 1 tsked at them. "Honey, calm yourself it's really not that bad-" they shushed as they dried Whumpee's tears to prepare for the incoming drugs. "If you just gave it a chance, this will not be a bad life for you-" Whumpee began to wail at the prospect of this being their life and giving in to their captors. They already felt themselves losing spark which further terrified them.

"Whumper 2, get a syringe with 10 units, I just want to calm them down a bit," Whumper 1 whispered. They just needed Whumpee calm enough for the drops. They did not need another escape attempt, and the eye drops had less side effects than the injectable and inhaled medications. They were fond of this one and wanted them comfortable.

Whumpee was spiraling. As they stood there sobbing, they felt Whumper 1 gather them into a hug. Feebly, they tried to wiggle out but froze when they felt the unmistakable pinch of a needle in their upper arm. They began to cry harder and the hug tightened but then, Whumpee couldn't cry anymore. "Wha- wha-wha'd-" "That's enough now. No speaking. Look at me, dear, let's dry those eyes," Whumper 1 softly said as they dried Whumpee's eyes once more in preparation for the drops.

Nodding at Whumper 2, who took over holding up Whumpee by wrapping a stabilizing arm under Whumpee's arms around their midsection, used their other hand to tilt Whumpee's head up.

Looking up miserably, Whumpee accepted the drops and allowed themselves to slip away as they fully relied on Whumper 2 to keep them from collapsing.

"Time for bed, little one. Feeling sleepy?" Whumper 2 whispered in Whumpee's ear. "Hhng." Whumpee managed to whisper once more before falling into the blackness.