5.

I am so sore this morning. I had a small bruise on my jaw and it was sore but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I was sitting with Jacob, Niki and Andy eating breakfast when Four came in.

"Transfers you have 5 minutes then in the training room." Four yelled over the noise.

I chugged my orange juice and finished my eggs. We got up and walked to the training we all agreed to try to get to training early to make a impression. Eric, Tris and Four were all taking and standing around a table.

I sat down next to Andy on the floor and started stretching. My muscles aching as I do so. I watched Eric between Niki and Jacob. He was wearing black jeans with a tank top. He had tattoos peaking out from the sides if his tank top but not enough to see what they are. He talked a lot with hands. When ever he got annoyed with what Four said he'd get tightlipped and tilt his head. I don't get why they work together if they don't like each other. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Tris pulling herself away from the conversation.

"Today we will practicing more mock fighting today. Again. Then we will be have our first real fight after lunch so eat light." Tris explained as she crossed the room towards us.

We all stood and started to follow Tris outside. We ran around the compoud 6 times before Tris gave us a small water break. 2 minutes. That is all before we did another 10 laps. I was dying as we climbed the stairs back up to the training room.

"I swear they think we are robots." I panted to Jacob as I climbed the last stair before the training room.

Jacob just grunted as he panted. Niki has been a few steps behind us and looked like she was starting to wan. I walked down to her and threw her sweaty arm around my shoulders and helped her up the last 4 steps then through the door. I helped her sit down on the bench and handed her a water.

"Drink. You'll feel better." I told her and started drinking mine.

"You know Eric has been watching you very closely today?" Jacob asked while removing his sweat soaked shirt.

"What?" I asked and turned my head. I caught Eric's blue eyes and he raised an eye brow. Almost challenging.

"Maybe he is just suprised that I've moved up two spots since yesterday?" I said and removed my eyes from his.

"Niki, Ann. In the ring." Eric yelled from his spot across the room. I thought we weren't fighting until later. It is only day two.

I looked at Niki and she seemed nervous. She was still struggling from the run and now we have fight. I sighed as we walked together to the ring. Niki may be taller than me but she has give aways before she punches and she likes to leave her sides open. We stepped into the ring and we just stared at each other.

"How long do we fight for?" I asked Four who was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Until one of you concedes." Tris answered for him.

"Well, actually until one of you can't continue." Eric said stepping towards the ring.

"New rules. Remember." Eric said with a evil smirk as he looked at Tris and Four. A shiver ran through me.

I put my arms up ready for her attack but it never came. She stood there. Frozen. She didn't even put her arms up. She just stared.

"Are your going to just stand there initiate?" Eric asked annoyed.

I lightly threw a punch at her shoulder in hopes to break her out of her chance. It did a little as she stumbled back. She finally threw her hands up and went to punch me in the face but I ducked and hit her left side. Harder than I thought as she gasped and gripped her side. I didn't let myself think I just threw a punch at her face and she was down. She wasn't passed out but she was groaning. I looked at Eric as to ask if this was enough. I hoped it was. I really don't want to hurt her. I feel guilty already. He made 'go on' motion with his arm. I felt my stomach drop and I laid another punch and she stopped moving.