10.

The fight was brutal. I guess when I am upset I fight harder than normal. By the end of the fight I am laying down with Eric pining me. Even with all the triggers i have had today Eric holding me down isn't a scary thing. I am panting and so is he. He has a bruise starting on his jaw.

He rolled off of me and sat up looking away from me. I didn't move. All the adrenaline leaving my body.

"Okay. I guess I didn't truly mean it. Because ow." I said and groan as I tried to sit up. Eric laughed as he helped me sit up. I sat there in a lot of pain. Eric got up and grabbed me an ice pack and what I am guessing are pain meds.

He handed me the pain meds and then proceeded to take off his tank top. I immediately blush and take the pain
meds. He wrapped the icepack and placed it on my exposed side. He held it there until I reached and grabbed it. It felt nice on my aching side.

I noticed on one side of his chest there was an a tattoo of a spider but it's body was a rose and on the opposite side there was two snakes heads that almost look to be in shape of a butterfly.

I looked up from his Chest to his neck. His leader tattoos. I will probably have to get them if I get a leadership position.

"Are you going to sit there gawking or are you going to dinner?" Eric asked smuggly

"I am not gawking. I was just... Admiring your work. Why the spider though?" I ask as I stood up.

"It was one of my fears. So I turned it into something beautiful. My Grandma was an use to read and study flowers but Roses were her favorite. I spent a lot of time with her when I was younger." Eric expained as he gathered his things. He threw on a hoodie as he finished.

"You never talk about your family. I mean you know all the traumatic shit I went through. So most people would say it's only fair if I know something." I said as we walked out of the training room together.

"We'll have to see about that." Eric said with a smirk as he turned in a different direction than me.

"Eric. What does that mean?" I yelled as he got down the hall. He just turned and smiled. I rolled my eyes and shrugged before heading towards the canteen.

I took a seat next to Andy. He hasn't spent much time with us since Tris has been helping him in every available moment. He has gone from 30th place to 20th. I have asked if he wants to join me and Eric on the morning but always refueses. I can't blame him though. The pain killers Eric gave me are kicking in but I am still sore. But at least I can take the icepack off my side. I placed it in my lap and started to eat the hamburger and potatoes on my plate. Niki was sitting across from me and going on about our final fights tomorrow.

"You young lady need to take a downer. It is almost 9 pm and you have all this energy." I told her as we walked back to the dorms. She was skipping holding my left and Jacobs right hand.

"Hey you are only 2 months older than me." She said and laughed as she jumped on her bed. I unrolled the ice pack from Erics shirt and threw it in the icepack in the trash.

Trying to shower was difficult. I was so sore and scrubbing my hair was a pain. Maybe I should cut it. It hits my waist and I always have it up anyways. I'll have to talk to Erica and see where she goes since she keeps her hair shoulder length at all times.

I changed into a sportsbra and shorts. With the heater running it gets hot in here. It probably doesn't help that 12 people sleep in here. I moved Eric's folded up shirt towards the end of my bed on top of thin brown sheet that was given to us on our first day. I strictly use Eric's now. He never asked for it back so I am not giving it back.
I stared at his shirt on my bed. It brought butterflies to my stomach to see his clothes on my bed. Something in me really wanted to wear his shirt to bed. So that is exactly what I did. It smelt like him and brought me comfort. I am really not liking the feelings I am having. Especially about my instructor. I rolled over and clutched the blanket I had also stolen from Eric. How can a malevolent man bring me comfort?

I looked over at Niki and Jacob curled up in her small cot. I don't think I'll ever be okay enough to be in a relationship. To trust a man to love someone who is tainted. To love someone that they can't be intimate with. Someone who has trauma. Who would want someone that cannot face her demons and has panic attacks out of the blue because they see or even hear a certain noise. I turn my back to them and bring Erics blanket over my head and let sleep over take me.