27.

This last week and a half was brutal. Max decided to come every morning to our training sessions in the morning. Which set Eric in edge and me in the medward twice for pain killers and a sprain wrist. Now that I have to rest my wrist for a week has me moving into the mental part. For the first two days after my sprained wrist he though it would be good to do constant jump scares with all the leadership including Eric. Lets just say I slept over at mine those two days. Then the next days Max took it on himself to take all the plants I had smuggled in to my apartment and placed them all over dauntless. I was pissed. Some were thrown into the Chasum and lets say that if I didn't have my sprained wrist I would be throwing hands.

It was so bad that I smuggled them into Erics apartment and office. Eric of course made a dirty comment about me returning the favor later. Which I almost did but I had a panic attack when he placed his hands under my underwear and went to rub me. I spent the rest of the night apologizing but he just held me tight.

Now we are working through the last couple ones. He had been doing a stress test for the last three days. He is giving me stacks of files to short with ridiculous time limits. He gave me 30 files to short through and scan in less than 30 minutes. He has had me to the point of tears from the stress but no one has seen them except for Eric. He has not allowed anyone to witness me in such a state. Not after what happened with at the fear simulation.

Right now I am sitting in a pile of files to short when Max walked into my office with Eric right behind him. I barley looked up before looking back at the file.

"Okay. You have been working on files long enough. Now your final test will be coming up sometime this next week. For now I will have Eric teaching you how to connect to all the security cameras and get your access to the server. If you finish your final test you will be our new dauntless leader." Max explain as he pulled up a chair next to my piles on the floor and sat.

"I think 4 days of these damn things I am ready for a change." I sighed and set the file in the shred pile.

"Well, I think that it is time we make a trip to see Tori. Don't you think Eric?" Max said with a small smirk. I looked up surprised.

"Yes. I think it is time." Eric said meeting my eyes and reaching his hand out to me. I smiled and I grabbed his hand. Groaning at my stiff joints. Sitting crisscross for 3 hours does not feel good.

I followed both of them out of my office. Eric's hand was warm on mine as we walked through the pit and up the stairs to Tori's tattoo shop. The lowly lit shop brought a sense of comfort to me. Jacob and Tris were in a back room tattooing a big man.

"Ah. My two favorite leaders. And their hatchling. What can I do for you?" Tori said as she came out with a box full of ink.

"We need our hatchling to become a full chicken." Max said playing along with her. Tori smiled and nodded her head towards the room next to Tris and Jacob.

I sat down and wasn't really listening to Eric or max. As I heard my name come from the big man being tattooed by Jacob and Tris.

"She only got leadership is because ahe is sleeping with Eric." He grumbled.

"She was second in her inituate class." Tris snipped.

"She just likes older men. The slut slept with her own father." He grunted and that seemed to get Eric's attention.

"What was that Sam?" He grumbled lowly and turned to him.

"Nothing." He covered quickly and looked back to Tris.

"Oh come on Sam. You have lots to say. Just say it to my face. I am a slut right? Sleeping with my father than of course Eric. Right?" I snipped and stood from the chair.

"You heard wrong." Sam snapped.

"Really? I thought you said she only got leadership because she slept wirh Eric. I mean I must of heard wrong?" Jacob said and Tris looked at him surprised.

"You are little punk that needs to learn to keep your mouth shut." Sam threaten and went to get up but the wires from the ink stopped him.

"You talked big for someone who got 15th in his Inituation class." Max said patting him on hia shoulder and walked to Tori. She had a smirk on her face as she started setting up for my leader tattoos.

"Why are you even here? Your leadership training isn't over. You can still fail." Sam grunted as Tris yanked on if the patches off and it pulled some of his arm hair

"Max said she has done well enough that he wants her to get her leadership tattoos... Last I remember you didn't even make it one week." Eric said and turned me towards Tori and Max. He patted me on the ass to get me going.

As I sat down I heard flesh hitting flesh and looked to see Eric pulling his hand back and shaking it out. Sam groaned and held his face. Tris held a napkin out for him and was glaring slightly at Eric. What is her problem?

"Was that really neccesary?" Tris asked as Eric walked back to my chair whilst Sam had gotten up and staggered out with a bloody nose.

"Yes. The fuckface should think before he speaks about the women I love." Eric said and looked back at Tori. The entire room went silent and my cheeks burned. Eric looked around and saw everyone wide eyes and looked down at my red cheeks.

"What?" He grunted trying to sound like an asshole.

"Just those are big words for the Evil man." Max laughed after another minute of silence. Tori giggled and placed the orange pads in my either side of my neck. Eric rolled his eyes and pulled out his tablet to tap on while Tori filled the small thin hoses with ink.

"It will Hurt." Was all she said as she pressed the trigger and the needles pushed onto my skin. I groaned as pain flared through my neck.

"Well, your pain reaction test passed. That was less than what Uriah said. Uriah all but cussed out Tori." Max said and smiled slightly.

"Until you have to tattoo over a burn then you can come talk to me about pain." I snip as the tug of the needles leaving my skin made me want to wince but I didn't.

"Okay. You got me there." Max said and put his hands up in a defensive manor.

"It will take a little longer to heal as they are on a sensitive part but I am sure mr. Lovebird here is willing to share his numbing cream with you." Tori said with a wink and i laughed as I took in Erics annoyed face.

"Come on. Lets show everyone the second most powerful couple in dauntless." Max said with a smile when he saw Maggie walk by. He didn't even wait for me to get up before jogging out after his wife. I smiled as I let Eric help me up. He placed his hand on the top of my ass as he walked us out and caught up with Maggie and Max.

"Ah. Ann. Leadership suits you." Maggie said with a soft smile as she took in my new tattoos.

"Thank you Maggie. I am excited for my future." I said and I said the last part while I looked up at Eric. He was looking over the railing watching the fight happening in the pit.

"I remember this puppy love." She said lowly to me as Max turned to watch the fight as well.

"Does it ever end?" I asked seriously but as I took in Maxs hand in her back pocket keeping her close.

"If you truly find your person. It never does. It gets hard sometimes but those hard times seem microscopic when you love someone very deeply. Like I can see he does you. I have known Eric 4 years and I have never seen him so happy and relaxed." She whispered to me and I smiled slightly.

"He is fixing me. I never thought I'd be able to do what we do ever again. Especially after my dad. We are still working through that trauma and he has been so patient with me. I have so much love for him even though it has only been 2 months." I whispered back.

"Come by our place while the boys are away. I think I have some tips for that trauma." She said with almost a far away look in her eyes. I know that look. I nodded my head and reached out to squeeze her hand. It seems like Max sensed the mood change and he immediately pulled away from the fight and focused all his focus on Maggie.

Eric seemed to sense it too because he looked down at me and pulled me close. I met his eyes and he had an 'are you okay' look in his eyes so I just smiled and nodded before reaching up to kiss him softly.