13.

By lunch all the fights were done. Eric had dismissed us and I walked to the med bay. Niki was laying there with an icepack on her head and side.  She had been cleaned up but she has some nasty bruises on her face. I winced when she turned to me.  Her eye was partly open and I just noticed her split lip.

"Hey you." She mumbles as she smiled very slight. It looked painful.

"Hey. How you feeling?" I asked as I sat down next to her on her bed.

"Like I won." She joked. I smiled slightly.  I feel awful.

"I am so sorry.  I should not fight upset." I said and looked down ashamed.

"Hey.  It was a dirty move. I should be sorry.  I wanted to throw you off. And it backfired." She said and grabbed my hand. She thumbed the gauze on my hand.

"Jacob won his fight and so did Andy.  I heard that Erica won hers. We will have to do a rematch."  I told her and brushed some hair out of her face.

"They said I'll be out by dinner. They will give me some pain meds before I leave." She said as she shifted her body a little. 

"Do you want me to bring something from lunch.  They gave us the rest of the day off." I said as I went to stand.

"Have Jacob bring me something.  I'd like to see him." She said and there was a small smile touching her eyes.

"Okay.  I will.  But you should rest." I told her and winked. She giggled slightly and rolled her eyes.

"Okay mom." I smiled and walked out.

I found Jacob already heading to the med bay with what looked like stew.   He smiled when I winked at him.

"I'd say use protection.  But the med bay is as good as protection you guys can get." I whispered as I went by.  He coughed and almost spilt the stew. 

I sat next to Andy as he pushed around his stew.  He hadn't even noticed I was there. He had a bruise on his left cheek and his eyebrow was split and he had a white bandaid on it. His knuckles were red and bruised.

"You know you are suppose to eat that right?" I said as I scooped some stew into my bowl and grabbed a roll. He jumped slightly at my words.

"Just thinking about the fights. And ranks.  I have been stuck at 13th for the last 5 days. I need to do well. I don't think I'll do well in my fear landscape. So I am really worried." He said as he finally took a bite of his food.

"Hey. It least we aren't getting cut like when Tris's inituation group did." I said as I pulled up the sleeves of Eric's hoodie. I look around and didn't see him.  My mind wonders to where he is and what he was doing.

"I hate that we have to wait till dinner to find out." Andy mumbled and got up. He picked up his half eaten food and threw it away.

It is very annoying that we have to meet in the training room after dinner. We will be ranked with the dauntless borns so we can be in the top 10.  Or the in the last 20's. I was now pushing the last bit of my food around. Maybe I should go for a run or something. Clear my head.  We still had almost 5 hours until we know results. Maybe I should got the weaponry room and clean the guns there. That always brought me peace.

I got up and threw my food away. As I climb higher through dauntless the air got colder. I wrap my arms around myself holding Eric's hoodie tighter to my body. Once I was at the Weapons room I used Eric's code to get in. 5825. I was greated with Eric standing there sharpening knives. He smirked at me and took in my attire. My black leggings and his hoodie that came almost mid thigh on me.