7.

The next 2 and half weeks were hell. Tonight we are playing capture the flag. I have been getting a maximum of 3 hours of sleep a night and getting my ass beat by Eric every day before going to initiation just sucks ass.

Every night I am at 11:30 and meeting with Eric on the weapons room. Once we got tought how to shoot Eric wanted me to start carrying one. Our workouts would always be different. We would run first always and then could be weightlifting, shooting, knife throwing, and as our final fights are approuching we have been doing mock fights. The 'mock' part was taken lightly as I usually ended up on the floor with a bloody nose, cheek, or lip. Not fun. I have gotten him pinned before but it has only been 3 times.

I am waking towards the exit next to Jacob and Niki in the big group of initiates. Dauntlessborns and transfers. It was already dark as we walked into the cold night. I am so sore right now. Eric decided that we would skip breakfast and that should work on fighting. So we fought for almost 2 hours before he let me go shower. I have a big bruise on my side and by cheek is bruised and has a cut across it. My bottom lip was swollen slightly with a small cut as well. I slightly rub it.

"I wish I was working with Eric. Sitting at a tattoo parlor sucks. I mean I have to sit and clean tattooing gear and don't even get to tattoo anyone." Jacob ranted for the fourth time in a week.

"Jake. I love you. But shut the fuck up. You do not want to work with Eric. You sit in the cold for 6 hours assembling weapons until your hands are numb and cramping AND then told to unassemble them. Then get your ass beat every morning then you spend all day training. You miss breakfast and you are almost falling asleep while you try to eat. You get maybe 3 hours of sleep then you repeat. Everyday for the last 2 weeks. I am so exhausted physically that I am suprised my body hasn't shut down yet. And I haven't even moved passed 8th. So what is the Fucking point of this whole mentorship if it isn't even helping me advanced? God. I am just so fucking tired." I ranted as we waited for the train.

They just stared at me. I didn't say anything and turned away from them and ran right into Eric's chest. He looked down at me with a knowing smile.

"Excuse me." I snapped and I moved past him and walked towards Erica. We haven't talked in a couple of weeks.

"I see that you have some nice shiner on your face." Erica said as she pulled her hair into a bun.

"Yeah. I can thank Eric for this. He is such a confusing person. He is actually a decent person when we are doing patrols. But once he is in a mood. I look and feel like this." I said annoyed pointing at my face.

We heard the train and everyone started jogging next to the train. I was the 5th one to jump up and grabbed the handle. I threw my body weight into the train car and groaned when I landed on the metal ground.

"Here. You look beat. Lay down. I'll wake you when we are needed." Erica said and took of her jacket.

"Let me guess you heard?" I asked as I laid down and placed my head on her lap. She placed her jacket on my upper body.

"I think. Everyone heard." She laughed stroking my hair.

"Great." I said as I felt my legs being lifted up. I looked away from Erica and saw Niki and Jacob. Niki placed my legs on her and she rubbed my leg.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." I told them.

"It is totally okay Hon. Eric got after us. He explained your... "Training" with him. You are being tourtured." Niki said with a grim look on her face.

"Oh great. Can't wait to see what trouble I'm in." I groaned and covered my eyes with my hand.

"Sleep. You need it" Jacob said with a small smile. Something tells me that Eric said more than what They are letting on. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was out before the doors closed.