23.

Eric thought that trying to sneak out was a good thing. But he woke me up the moment he untangled himself from me. I am now laying down alone while Eric packs his duffle bag. He was dressed in black tactile pants that was filled with guns and knives. He didn't have a shirt on so it made me rethink this whole waiting thing. He looked mouth watering.

"You know if you keep staring at me then Max will change the locks for on you for making me late." He said and winked at me.

"Well, I like admiring the view." I flirt with a small smile.

Eric growled as he crawled onto the bed and kissed me hard. He pushed me down and laid across me. His weight pining me down made a small amount of anxiety but I reached up and placed a hand on his face. Feeling his face against my palm with his slight stubble seemed to ground me. The anxiety disappeared and turned into excitement. I pulled back slightly and he took that as sign to kiss down my neck. I moaned slightly and smiled.

"Eric. Max will be pissed if you are late." I said and moaned the last word because he reached under his tanktop I was wearing and grabbed my right boob.

He groaned but untangled himself from me. His eyes were dark and his hair tousled now from my running a hand through it. He looked hotter now than before and it made me wetter than before. Who knew coming here would make my sexuality come back and hard.

"I have something for you. I don't want you to open it until I leave because I don't want you to feel pressured." He said and picked up a medium black box with a red bow tied around it. He set it on the bed. I sat up his tank top strap falling down on shoulder all but exposing myself to him but I felt no shame. He always said I shouldn't hide from him. I grabbed it. It didn't feel too heavy but a few things rattled as I moved it. I looked up at him confused.

"Should I be worried?" I asked picking at the bow wanting to open it.

"I don't think so. But I do think that this is something you need to do alone. I am hoping I didn't overstep which is why I think me being here would be unnecessary." He said pulling on a dark long sleeve before a hoodie. He pulled the hoodie over his head and pulled on anothee jacket.

I nodded and frowned as he reached down for his duffle bag. The feeling of sadness and worried flooded me as I watched him as he walked to me. He leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips once he pulled away I stood up and hugged him hard. Ww have neved really hugged ever. We have cuddled but this is our first real hug. His arms were tightly around me.

I am really sad actually that he was leaving. I pulled back and smiles slightly when he kisses my foreheads as he pulled away.

"Be careful." I whisper as he brushed a few stands of hair put of my face. I had this overwhelming urge to tell him the L word but I couldn't do that. Especially right now.

"I have to get back fo my favorite girl now don't I?" He flirted back before moving away from me competely. I felt his absence immediately. The cold air from his apartment wrapped around me without his warmth. I sat down on his bed and pulled the blanket around me. Watching him walk out if our bedroom was saddening and so was listening to the front door close and the locks click. I laid back and sighed. Everything is moving so fast. Our feelings. Our relationship. It feels like a whirlwind of events sometimes. I lifted the box and sat it in my chest and stared at it. I am almost nervous to open if. If he couldn't be here for me to open then it makes me wonder what is inside. I finally sat up and started untying the bow and lifted to lid. There was light pink tissue paper under a white note. I picked up the note and read it.

Baby girl. I hope you don't take what is in this package as me forcing things. I just want you to know I am listening. That I hear you. But I also want you to think of me if you decide to use what is in the box.

Yours, Eric.

I smiles at the note. Yours, Eric made me squeal. He is contiunely showing me that he wants me and he wants to be mine. I put the note down and started to open the pink paper. What laid underneath stopped me immediately. There was 4 different vibrators sitting on top of what looked liked smutty books. The first vibrator was smaller almost like a bullet and it went up from there. The biggest one almost felt like what I felt when I rubbed Eric. I'd say almost 6 inches.

I picked the bullet up and pressed play. It had different settings and speeds. I should feel embarrassed but I am not. I am touched. He took the time to get this for me. Took time to get books and is helping me back into my sexuality. I removed all the vibrators and placed them in the nightstand next to my side but kepts the bullet out. I took out the books and noticed an envelope laying on the bottom of the box. I picked up the envelope and placed the box on the floor next to the small stack of books. I opened the envelope and gasped as the pictures that laid inside.

Eric in different positions competely naked. These are going to do better than the books he gave me. Those will be foreplay but these will actually help me finish. I never would have thought that Eric would take naughty photos but he even printed for me. I picked up my tablet and typed him a message.

'I thought you said I was a naughty girl at the start of this. But Eric Coulter. These pictures.' I emailed to him with a blush.

'Just wait until you have the real thing my naughty girl.' He answered. Those words sent a wave of wetness through me and I immediately went for the bullet.

I don't know what possessed me to started recording my moans as I hold the vibrating bullet against me until I came but I did. Finishing with a yell of Erics name and still in a high daze I sent it to him. I will probably regret it tommrrow but right now for the first time in 8 months I let myself released what my father had done and it felt great.

I cried harder than I think I ever had. He has no power over me. I have taken aback everything. And when I finally give myself to Eric it will be my choice. Not forced. No hurt. Just pure passion and hopefully love.

I changed my underwear thankfully it caught all if my cum so i could still sleep on Erics side with his scent still fresh. I heard my tablet go off. I took a peek at the message and fall it said was.

'I am going to ruin that pretty little mouth of yours. Good night baby girl. We are going dark now.'

It will now be a week and half without Eric. It is going go be a long week. Especially Fear simulations. Perfect timing for him to leave. I cuddle close into his pillow and fall back to sleep. I have a few more hours to sleep before I need to sneak out into the canteen. Only 2 more weeks of hiding.