19.

I followed Eric thorugh the compound. At least it is warmer in than outside. When we passed the Erudite building it said it was 47F degrees. To cold for me. Eric opened the door to his office and nodded for me to go in. It was pretty much the same from last time. Except now there was a leather couch with a tablet and a stack of files on the left side of the room.

"Why the couch?" I asked and sat down next to the stack of folders.

"Well you need a place to work and I figured that this was more comfortable than these old chairs." He said almost sheepishy. I smiled and picked up the tablet.

"So what am I suppose to do?" I asked and watched him take his jacket off.

"well first we set this up." He said and sat down and pulled the tablet from my hands. He started to tab away. I watch as he put his code in and set it up to go back to his computer.

"Once inituiation is over you will get your own office and computer. But for now you will scan all these once they are scanned I will have you shred these files. Max wants everything to be all electronic." Eric explained as he grabbed a folder and showed me how to scan the pages there.

"What if I like sharing?" I teased and grabbed the tablet and folder from him. He grabbed them and place them on the floor before pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him. I blushed deep.

"You can be here any time." He said seductively before kissing me.

He placed a hand on the back of my neck and the other on my back pulling me down so I was full on him. I felt him start to grow hard and I don't know what made me but I grinded against him. He groaned and I gasped from the sound. Everything south in me clenched. He slipped his tounge into my mouth and we fought for domance. He won and he slipped his warm hand under his sweatshirt. He moaned again feeling my bare skin. I moaned as he bucked his hips up hitting my core and causing pleasure was through me. He raised his hand and brushed it over my left breast and then down to my side. He repreated that twice before grabbing it slightly. I moaned again at the feeling. For the first time a man touching me there felt nice.

I knew if I asked him to stop he would. But I trust him. He started to play with my nipple and I felt it grow hard and it was sensetive but it felt good. I moaned again and grinded against him again

He pulled back slightly to look at me and I was breathing hard. He removed his hand from his hoodie and smiled. He then brushed a finger along my swollen bottom lip.

"I am going to ruin you." Eric said softly. "I shouldn't but I am going to."

"You can't ruin something already damaged." I told him and looked away from his blue eyes.

"You are not damaged. You are perfect." He said and kissed me lighltly this time.

Before it could get heated again there was a knock on Eric's door. He groaned slightly as he pulled back he helped me off his lap and adjusted himself before answering the door. It was Greg and Derek. I picked up the Tablet and Folder to try to start the paperwork but I couldn't focus with the throbbing between my thighs. I crossed my legs in hopes to release some kind of pressure but it did little. I sighed and tried to focus on scanning the paperwork. Eric talked in hushed voices with Greg and Derek Before grabbing his jacket.

"I'll be back soon." Was all he said to me before following the two other leaders out the door.

>>>

It had been about 2 hours since Eric has left. I had gotten a system down. I had a shred pile and it might be worth keeping pile and then unfinished pile. The unfinished pile had only 4 more files on it and the keep pile had 5. I had moved from the couch to sit on the floor with my back against the couch so I could have more room.

I was finishing up the file on my lap when I heard the door open. I looked up and it was Eric. He looked pissed and had a cut and a bruise on his cheek and his knuckles were split but not bleeding. I wanted to ask what happened but his face made me a little scared. He looked almost murderous. He slammed the door and threw his jacket onto one of the chairs in front of his desk. He walked to his desk and sat down with a big sigh.

He didn't say anything as he typed aggressively on his computer. Every once and a while he would type to hard and hiss then flex his split hand.

I got tired of him hissing about 10 minutes later and I placed the tablet and second to last folder down before getting up. I walked over to him and held out my hand. He turned and just stared at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you going to just sit there or?" I asked waving my outstretched hand. He sighed and grabbed my hand with his good one. I yank slightly signialing him to stand and pulled him from his office. I was careful not to be seen as I lead him through the compound making sure to stay clear of the pit before climbing the stairs to his apartment.

He was quiet the whole time. I think he figured out where we were going because he fished his keys out of his pocket and handed them to me as we reached the leaders level. I smiled at him brightly and pulled to my now favorite door. E. Coulter in gold brought butterflies to my stomach knowing how much time I have now spent in said apartment.

I pulled Eric into his apartment and placed him in the kitchen and pulled one of many icepacks from the freezer and pulled out a washclothe from the drawer next to the stove and handed it to Eric.

"I could get use to this." Eric said with a soft smile which made me smile.

"Get use to what?" I asked as I sat on the counter next to where he was standing against the counter.

"You taking care of me." He said almost shly and i giggled.

"Well, considering that you call you me your girlfriend I think you can defently get use to that. Wait until you taste my cooking." I teased with some seriousness.

"So let me get this straight. You put up with my bullshit, this sneaking around crap we have to do, you take care of me when I won't and now you are saying you can cook because I certainly can't?" he joked with a small glint in his eyes.

"I have noticed that you have no food here. I will have to make you my grandmother's Lasagna. She tought me how to make pasta from scatch as well as Fresh tomato sauce." I told him remembering how much fun I had learning my Grandmothers recipes with my mother.

"God you are perfect." Eric gushed and turned to kiss me. I blushed hard as I kissed him back.

"When I get back I expect you to cook me a big meal." He said pulling back.

"Do you know when you are leaving?" I asked as he placed the Icepack back onto his hand.

"Yeah they moved us up. We are leaving on Wedsnday night. We will sneak out around midnight and be gone at least until the day before your final fear simulation." He said looking at his hands.

"What happened?" I asked as I placed a hand around his arm.

"You remember when I said that sometimes being a dauntless means doing things you don't want to?" He said quietly and I just nod rubbing his arm. He sighed and placed his now cold uninjured hand on mine.

"Well, I had to some things I didn't want to and I spoke up about it and Max wasn't happy about. So he made me do it anyways." He said angrily.

"I'm sorry." I said not know what else to say. He just raised his head and kissed my cheek before lightly kissing my lips.

"Come on. We have to get going so you can finish those files. Max is already pissed." Eric said and helped me off the counter. He placed his good hand on my back and ushered me out of the apartment.