42.

I am standing right inside of the door that sits between me and Eric. I felt some one walk up behind me and I turned to see Max. He was in a black and grey tux. He looked very nice.

''You ready?'' He asked holding his elbow out to me. I smiled softly. We never discussed him walking me down the aisle.

"Yes. I was ready the first day we met.'' I told him grabbing his elbow.

He opened the door and we stepped through. It was breathetaking. There were about 20 wooden chairs with black flower arrangements at the end of each row. There was a dark red carpet across the roof floor that led to Eric. I met his eyes and he was breathe taking. He had placed a black tuxedo jacket over his dark red button up. He had a black wildflower in his pocket in front of a dark red handkerchief. He was an absolute vision standing in from of a black flower arch with Tori standing behind him in a black long dresses with her hair tied back. Behind all of that was the City sparkling in the gold of sunset.

I smiled as we made our way to Eric. Eric has this look in his eye. That I couldn't quite place. His eyes searched my body and when his eyes came back to meet mine they held do much love. I smile almost shyly at him as he smirked.

It didn't matter how many times we had touch eachother that day but when Max placed my hand in Erics. It was like an electric shock went through me. I sighed and reached around the give Marlene my bouquet gave eric both my hands.

Tori drowned on and on about love and happiness but I didn't listen much. Eric was here in front of me about to declare for the rest of his life that he was mine. That I was his. That no matter what we will always be one.

I thought about that first day when I jumped off the train. I thought he was hot. Like really hot. Then on the Chasum that day. He was beautiful. He had walls up that were taller than the Chasum itself. He had this aura about him that brought me comfort. He was mean to everyone but me. I use to think it was because he had to know what happened to me. He had to of known. He always has a soft hand when it came to me. Stopping my fights if they got bad. Training me harder but never truly endangering me. He was always soft.

"Ann. Do you take Eric. To have and hold. To keep calm in the mist of disaster? To be his sanctuary in the darkest of times? To be his always? Till death do you part?'' Tori asked pulling me from my thoughts. Those words brought tears to my eyes. Happy tears of course.

''I do. Of course I do." I said squeezeing his hands. He smirked at me before pulling hands up to kiss them. I smiled brightly up at him.

''Eric. Do you-'' Tori started but was cut off by Eric.

''I do. It is never no.'' He said I could tell he was holding back his smile that he reserves for me. Only me.

''Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may. Well yeah. That." Tori said and laughed as she couldn't even finish before Eric surged forward and kissed me deeply.

I threw my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist pulled me close. His body against mine was Excatly where it belonged. I sighed into the kiss as I heard whistles and claps. I pulled away and smiled softly at him moving a hand to his face and stoke it softly. My husband.

"Hi husband." I whispered and he leaned his head against mine.

''Hi wife.'' He whispered back before he pulled back and grabbed my hand before pulling me towards the door out of the roof.

I grabbed my bouquet from Marlene as I passed her and she had tears in her eyes. Jacob was dabbing his eyes when I passed him and I nudged him with my elbow and he laughed.

Eric lead me through the compound almost silently. He walked me through the pit with pride as people congratulated us. He walked me through the canteen. Everywhere he could think of he took us. Before settling us into the tattoo parlor. We didn't exchange rings as Eric would never wear it. We didn't worry about it as I always wear his engagement ring.

Standing there was Tori with a bright smile. She was still wearing her black dress. She had her tools out for tattooing. She beckoned us forward and I followed without question. Eric released my hand and sat with his left hand on the table by Tori. Tori wrapped his ring finger in orange and I felt my heart flutter. I knew immediately what he was doing. All it took was 2 minutes. But I am now staring at Erics hand that he now has my name tattooed where a ring would be. It is small but enough.

I traded spots and just got E above his ring. Now we are permentally marked. Permentally his. Permentally mine. I smiled before kissing him again. Tori left us presumably to go to our apartment for our reception. But right now I was content kissing my husband. I pulled back and took in his beautiful face. My husband. I am coming up on one year since I was raped and now I am married with a healthy sex life.

"Where did you go? Just now?'' He asked softly.

"Just how far we have come. I was so lost before I met you. Now I know exactly who and where I belong." I said and smiled softly. Eric kissed me again before pulling back looking down at my dress.

"Now. Let's get our reception. Because as much as I love this dress on you. I am going to love it on our bedroom floor tonight." He almost growled and I giggled.

''I love this dress so no ripping or tearing." I tease as he pulled me through the compund.

"I do want you to wear it again. So I won't tear it." He said seriously.

"Planning on marrying me again?'' I tease with a laugh.

"I would marry you everyday just to see you in that dress." He said as we stopped infront of our apartment.

It has already been changed to say 'the Coulters' in gold. I felt butterflies in my stomach at those words. I reached up and slightly brushed my fingers across to gold plate.

''Are you happy?'' He asked following my movement with his eyes.

"Very. I am very happy.'' I said with a small smile. He brought my hand up to kiss it softly before opening the door. I was greeted with the whole leadership division and their partner's. They all cheered as Eric scooped me into his arms and walked over the threshold. I giggled as he set me down and I was bombarded with hugs from Marlene, Niki and Maggie.

They split me and Eric up causing me to whine. When I expected them to host our reception here I didn't think they'd separate us. I tried to keep my eyes on my husband but he kept moving around. Going from Max to Greg. To Derek. Last I saw he was talking to Zeke and Uriah. But now I have lost him in our tiny apartment. I sighed taking another glass of Champagne from Marlene. She was droning on about wanting Greg to propose after they had just hit one year.

''Okay Marlene. You have had my wife long enough. Clear out everyone. I want my wife alone." I heard Eric say before he looped his ares around my waist pulling him to him. I sighed happily as I all but snuggled against him. His arms around me always brought me a sense of safety and home.

We stood by our door and said bye to everyone. Marlene drug her feet but was eventually all but pulled out by Greg. I laughed as I closed the dokr and turned to see Eric there with a large smile.

"Ready to take this off of me?'' I teased. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close.

"Yes. I am." He said before kissing me deeply.