24.

The next week and half went as smoothly as it could. Everyone believed the story of the leaders being if a training mission. Today is our last fear landscapes and Eric's team isn't back yet which has me very worried. Marlene has no information especially with them going dark only hours afters leaving. All I can hope is that they are here before fear landscapes starts.

My fear landscapes have been killing someone who was innocent, hurting someone I love, a room full of snakes, being stuck in a small room with only a small crawl space to get out, having a mouse in the dorms and I had to kill it. I figured that today my father would finally appear as my worst fear... And I am really hoping Eric is there because I know I will be a mess.

Right now we are all sitting in the watching room. We cannot see what they are seeing but Niki is in her landscape and she keeps screaming and throwing out her arms abover her head. It must be her bat fear. She has been in almost a half hour and we are all getting antsy. We need to bear the fastest time and that is 45 minutes. I think I can do that because all of my times after Eric left has been under 12 minutes. Four thinks that me being upset makes me think faster and work harder. He thinks I could get through all my fears in maybe a half hour which could be out me a second because Andy is still getting out of his fear landscapes in 5 minutes or less.

We were all sure we would find him at the bottom of the Chasum after that first day but I guess Tris vouched for him saying that she watches his simulation and he didn't alter it. Do I 100% believe that? No because since fear landscapes started he has been flighty and nervous. Which is different than the tired and scared feelings everyone has been feeling.

>>>

I was the last to go and I still have yet to see Eric. I walked into the small glass room and was faced with all the dauntless leaders standing behind monitors but still no Eric. I was really nervous now. Tris walked up to me and pulled my hair away from my neck and stuck a needle in to it. The pinch made me close my eyes in pain but once I opened them I was in my landscape.

I went through my first 6 with no problem. I killed the spider immediately not allowing jacob to get hurt, i killed, hurt, escaped, and captured the mouse. But the last one started and cause me to pause.

I am wearing my long yellow sun dress and i am back in the Amity barn with the horses. The smell of hay, and shavings filled my sensed and I sighed. I missed that smell. But the i heard to large footsteps if my father above me.

"Annie bear. I need you." His voice drifted from the hay loft. I gulped. Fear taking ahold if me. I looked around. Anything for a weapon. Then I saw it. The branding irons. I grabbed the one that had a sunflower on it. Eric always calls me Floswerpower and I guess that is my weapon now. I walked up the stairs shaking. I was faces to face with my father. He has his shirt off and his pants undone and he had a bulge through his pants. I felt myself panic slightly at the sight. It is just like that night. But I could see faint marks of blood on the ground behind him. Where he first raped me. I gulped as he stepped towards me. I needed him close enough to attack because right now I will loose my advantage if he see my plan. But all of a sudden he rushed me and shoved me against the wall. His hands roaming my body.

"Stop. No. You can't do this to me again" I scream no being able to lift the iron. My father just laughed trying to lift my dress. I screamed again as he grabbed me through my dress. I could feel the tears running do my face and then Erics voice was in my head.

"Use your height against your attacker." I all of a sudden threw my weight at him and he stumbled back and I threw the iron towards his knees and he dropped. He looked at me with wide eyes as i stood over him.a

"You have no power over me. Not anymore." I told him as I swung the iron and it collided with his head with a satisfying thunk and my father head was seeping with blood from the wound. I dropped the iron and collapsed into sobs as the scene faded away.

The Strongest Amity.  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara