40.

"Red. Red is my safe word." I told him. Remembering all the books I had Marlene get me as research. I wanted to know about the lifestyle.

"Tell me red and I will immediately stop okay baby girl." He said sternly. I nodded my head and leaned forward to kiss him.

He kissed me back and yanked me against him. I rolled my hips against his and moaned at the small fiction against my clit.

He yanked off my jacket and pulled back to take my ahirt off. He brought his eyes to mine almost asking permission as his hands almost hesitate at the bar behind my back. I nodded slightly and he took my bra off.

"Hands." He said and I put my hands in front of me placing my hands in a prayer position.

He held an eye brow up before tying my bra around my hands. The frabic was tight and bit into my skin but wasn't very painful. I wasn't anxious. I was actually very turned on at the thought of being at huw mercy. But truly I was in control. Which was sexy to me.

"Does this feel fine?" Eric asked and tugged on the bra. I nodded but he raised an eyebrow. He wants words.

"Yes. It is okay Eric." I said and he smiled as he kissed me deeply. I placed my hands against his chest.

"Good girl." He mumbled against my neck. He pulled away to undress and I smiled. I love watching this man undress.

His naked form is my favorite thing. My mouth almdiy salivated as I watched his dick become free from his boxers. He stroked himself and pulled my head up. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and I opened my mouth. I want him to fill my mouth right now.

"You want me to fill your mouth with my dick baby girl?" He said roughly and I didn't speak I just stuck my tounge out slightly so he could see the fact that I want him. "Tab my thigh twice if you want me to stop okay?"

I nodded and he slowly guided his dick to me. I have sucked him off before but this time felt different. I was completely at his mercy. My hands tied back and he pulls hand full of my hair causing the pain there travel down to my core. I felt my already wet panties feel like they will soak through my jeans if they don't get off soon.

I took him as best as I could. Curling my lips around him. Sucking hard and running my tounge around him. He groaned as I reached my hands up and tried to rub his best i could with both if them tied.

"You take me so well baby girl." He moaned out and I felt myself melt. His praises always made me want to please him. I relaxed my throat and took him deeper. My eyes tearing up as he hit the back of my throat.

He pulled away from me completely and I felt some saliva slid down my chin. He moved his hand and collected it before bringing it to his mouth. I pulled in a deep breathe and looked up at him. He kneeled down in front of me and laid me down on the cool floor of the train. He slowly undressed the rest of me. He pulled down my jeans and my panties slowly before he kissed my bare legs. Up my stomach before he bite both breast slightly causing me to gasp. He latched himself onto my neck and pressed him knee against me as he grabbed my tied hands.

"Keep your hands here. Okay?" He said as he placed my hands above my head. I nodded and he smirked.

He slowly slid his fingertips down my arms and down my stomach. He dusted them over my hips and slowly across my clit before going back up to my hands. He repeated this multiple times everytime he went over my clit until he pressed harder and I was at the point of almost whimpering.

"Eric. Please." I almost beg as this time he started rubbing me.

"Please what?" He teased stopping and bring his hand down to rub me from the clit to my opening multiple times.