12.

Eric finished his tea and suggested that he take me back to the dorms.  He first grabbed a black hoodie from his room and helped me put it on. I place the blanket back on his couch. 

"Is your apartment always this cold?" I asked as we walked out.

"I like the cold." He said and locked the door. 

"Well, the cold is awful in my opinion." I said and pulled the large sleeves of his hoodie over my hands. He smiled then place his hand on my lower back.

"Well, I'll make sure to turn the heater on next time." He winked and grabbed my hand. He pulled me close and rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand.

Once we got back into view of the pit he dropped his hand and stepped away from me.  He put back on his hard face and didn't say a word. I swear it was like flipping a light switch. People automatically move out of his way as we walked through the now busier pit.

"You know that you give me whiplash with your mood changing constantly." I mumbled as we walked across the top part of the pit.  It was close to 5 am.  Almost breakfast.

"Well, I don't need people finding out what my weaknesses are." He grumbled as we turned down the hall to the dorm.

Before we got to the dorm he turned down a hall but nodded for me to go ahead.  I watched him walk away. I cross the hall walking towards the dorm and ran into Ian. He was already dressed for the day.

"Oh sorry." I said and side stepped around him.

"You're good.  New sweatshirt?" He asked as he turned to walk out of the opening of the dorm.

"Um. Yeah." I said and tried my best not to smile.  Because technically it is new.  To me.

Ian didn't say anything but he nodded and walked away. I walked in into the dorm. There were some empty beds and some that were still struggling to get up. I walked to my bed and smiled at Jacob that had been pushed onto the floor sometime last night. Niki was laying across the bed. I kicked his foot and he jumped and sat up.

"Have a good night?" I asked when I saw the fresh Hickey poking out under his shirt.

"I could ask you the same thing. You sneak out in the middle of the night and now you come back in a hoodie that is not yours." Jacob snarked.

"I won't ask if you won't?" I told him as I grabbed some leggings and another tank top. 

"Deal." Jacob said before turning to wake up Niki.

>>>>

After breakfast everyone headed to the training room.  I think every one was worried about the fights.  Even though it isn't cold I am still wearing Eric's hoodie.  It is bringing me comfort.

"Gather around the ring." Four said as he was standing in the ring.

Eric and Tris were standing by the stairs at the ring and they were talking. Eric seemed upset.  Pissed almost.

"Today you will have your final fights. Today will end the physical part of initiation.  But that does not mean you can slack on your training. We expect you to be in here a lot. Eric will put up the fight schedule behind you." Four said and pointed to the screen behind up.

Eric pressed a few buttons on the tablet he was holding and walked away from Tris. Tris threw her hands up and walked up to Four.

I was playing with the string of the hoodie as we wait for the fights to appear.  This is going to either drop or raise our ranks. Niki was fidgeting and Jacob was taping his foot.