9.

I walked out of the tattoo parlor with a newly wrapped side. Who knew getting a burn would actually hurt like a bitch to cover. Tori put some numbing cream in it which just reminded me of why I was at Eric's place in the first place. I sighed as I started back to dorms. It was almost 3 am and had been a long night. I hope to get some sleep.

Most of the transfers were back and sertling down for the night Niki was there but Jacob wasn't. I grabbed some clothes out of my chest and placed Eric's blanket in my bed. I will give it back to him later.

"Where is Jacob?" I asked as I started to undress.

"With some blonde chick in the pit." She said bitterly.

"A little jealous?" I teased as I pulled my shorts on.

"What? No!" She exclaimed and turned around to face me with only her bra and shorts on.

"Sure you aren't." I said as I took off my shirt. She gasped as she saw my tattoo through the clear wrap.

"That is so pretty! Is that over?" She asked and came around to look at it.

"Yeah. Tori shaded it nicely so it wouldn't look to weird over the letters. I am taking my power back." I told her with a smile.

"I am so proud of you." She said and gave me a hug.

"Now this is a show." Jacob said coming into the room.

We laughed and I threw my dirty shirt at him and put in a tank top. I crawled into bed and placed Eric's blanket over me. I just noticed that it smelt like him. He always smelt like Metal and almost a mint smell. He was always messing with weapons so that accounts for the metal. But the mint might be his body wash. I don't know but it brought me comfort tonight.

>>>

I was awoken by Niki shaking me awake. It was probably 8 am or so. She was holding a muffin and orange juice. I sat up and took it from her. She was excited for visiting day. She was hoping to see her mom. It is all she can talk about right now. I am not going to dampen her mood with my issues.

I got up and started changing. I went to put on a hoodie when I looked at Niki she was wearing leggings and a black crop top. I looked back at the hoodies and my jeans. I am so use to hiding my body around my mother and father not anymore. I grabbed the crop top Niki forced me too buy our first week of Initiation. Throwing it on it showed my tattoo off perfectly. I smirked and had Niki help me get the wrap off. She stole the numbing cream from jacobs chest and applies it to my side. She didn't say a thing when she touched the raised skin. It was definitely hard to have someone that wasn't me touch it. The doctors had to give me a sedative to even change the bandage. I shivered as she stepped back.

"I like it. It is very you. Come on they should be arriving soon." Niki said with a huge smile. She never took the 'faction before blood' very serious. She loved her family more than anything.

I smiled as she drug me through the halls and over the Chasm. Our first day here, where I stood over the chasm watching the water roar, felt so long ago. I am a completely different person now.

We came to the pit and saw a variety of blues, black, and white. And right in the middle there was a speck of yellow and red. My heart pounded. This is it. Erica and Jacob came up to my side.

"We have you. Promise." Jacob said throwing his arm around me. I smiled up at him as Niki squeezed my hand. Erica stood behind me and braided my hair was we waited for Max to speak and four us to he released.

Max reached the railing with Eric on one side and I think his name is Derek on the other. They served the room. Eric has a small bruise on either side of his nose under his eyes and white tape at the top of his nose. He met my eyes and he raised an eyebrow and I smiled as apologetically as I could.