29.

Eric grabbed my waist and pulled me on to his lap. I rolled my hips into his and he moaned with contact. His lips moved down to my neck and found my sweet spot. He's suck and like before biting it softly and I relished in the feeling. After a few minutezs of him attacking my neck he lifted his hands to pull my shirt up and he threw it off. He unzlipped my sports bra but before he took it off he looked at me.

"Is this okay?" He looked so soft even with his lustful eyes. But him asking me made every thing below me flutter. I nodded but he didn't continue.

"I need your words baby." He said brushing a finger between the exposed flesh. I gasped.

"Yes. This is okay." I whispered and he immediately took off my bra baring me to him. He looked up almost questioning before he leaned forward and took my right boob in his mouth. I moaned as his warm mouth and he moaned causing my nipples to peak. His rough hand grabbed the other one and the mixture of the two made me involuntary roll my hips into his.

He pulled back and yanked off his shit and my hands immediately found his chest. He went back to sucking and licking my breasts before standing up and walking back to his room. He laid me gently on the bed and kissed slowly down my stomach until he reached my jeans.

"Tell me what to do next." He said and my breathe hitched. He is telling me to take control. He wants me to take this next step and I love him for it.

"Take everything off." I said feeling a flutter of excitement and nervousness. Maybe a little bit of anxiety.

He reached up and slowly undid the button on my jeans and I lifted my hips. He slowly took my pants and panties with them leaving me competely bare to him. I felt anxiety go through me slightly but his eyes never left mine. It was like I was a fragile piece if glass that he didn't want to break.

"Touch me." I said taking a calming breathe. His eyes finally left mine and racked over my body. I felt heat go through me as he smiled.

"My beautiful girl." He mumbled as he kneeled down and slowly ran both hands on my legs. I giggled at his soft words.

"Tell me to stop and I will immediately." He said as he drew close to the spot that has brought so much pain.

"I trust you." I said my anxiety trying to take over but I shove it down. Because he wouldn't hurt me. He would stop if I said to. But after almost losing him know I want my life with him and giving myself to him after ny fathers just shows him that.

With that he opened my legs slightly and drew a finger down from my Clit to my slit. A small gasped rant through me as the small pleasure flow through me. He collected the wetness there and bring it back up to rub me.

"My baby girl is wet for me." He grunted deeply and I sighed as pleasure ran through me.

I moaned quietly as he pushed harder against me. It has been so long and it felt amazing. I gasp loudly as I felt his tounge press into me and I reached down and grab his hair. He drug his tounge over me a few times and stuck it in me. I groaned at the feeling and he pulled his face back and sucked his fingers. He removed them and looked at me before bringing his fingers down between us again.

"Eric." I gasped out as he pushed his fingers into me. There was a slight stretch but he started sucking on my clit.

"Tell me you want this." He mumbled pulling away but continuing to build my orgasm with his fingers. I looked down and saw him start pulling down his joggers.

"I want this. I want you." I pant as his dick flopped out of his pants. He was big and thick.

He started to stroke himself as he went back to sucking my clit. I felt myself build until I couldn't hold on. I moaned loudly as pleasure ran through me and I clenched around his fingers. He didn't pull away until I stopped clenching.

"That's my good girl." He said as he pulled his fingers away and placed them into his mouth. He hummed and pulled them away. He kissed up my body and I sighed at the feeling.

"Are you okay?" He asked kissing my lips softly.

"Yes. Just go slow?" I said as he reached down between us again.

He lined himself up and slowly started to push in. The anxiety I kept trying to push down came back but this time it was harder.

The stretch of him burned and was slightly painful even with him stretching me out. I felt so full and instead of relishing in the feeling of him all I felt was anxiety. My father stole what Eric should have taken. I don't want him to think I am tainted.. I felt a tear roll down my face as he fully pushed into me but not so much the pain but the memories. Those memories.

"Ann. Look at me." Eric grunted softly and I met his eyes. "Tell me who is inside of you right now?"

"You are Eric." I said as he wiped a tear.

"Yes. I am. Tell me when to move. You are in control baby." He said and I could tell he was having a hard time holding back. I reached for his hands and intertwined them. He placed them above my head and I nodded at him.

He slowly pulled out and in again and again until the pain slowly drifted away and pleasure over took me. Eric hit my gspot over and over again and I felt all anxiety leave me. I moaned his name and felt my orgasm building again.

"Give it to me baby." He grunted as he took away one of his hands and reached down to rub my clit.

"Oh. God. Eric don't stop." I moaned out feeling myself tighten around he but he still kept moving.

"Cum for me baby girl." He grunted as he pinched my clit and that sent me over the edge.

I all but screamed his name as I arched my back and he cam a minute later biting into my right breast as he did. I moaned as the pain mixed with the falling down from my high was a new feeling that I now wanted to explore.

I panted as he pulled away and looked at my breasts with his bite mark. He smiled and leaned down and kissed it. As if he was marking it as his. I smile softly at the thought. I am his.

"My beautiful girl." He said as he pushed my hair out of my sweaty face and kissed me.

"I love you." I sighed into the kiss causing him pulled back and smiled.

"I love you baby." He said and pulled out of me. I felt the mix of our cum start leaking out and I rolled my eyes.

"You are lucky Max made it a requirement for all of us to be on the IUD." I tease as he got up. His naked body was a sight to see and I wanted to blush even after what we just did.

"What can I say I like knowing some of me is in you. Stay down" He winked and stepped out. I heard the water in his shower start and he came back to hold a hand out to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking his hand and letting him pull me up.

"We need a shower." He said and reached down to pick me up. I giggled and let him carry me into his bathroom. He placed me in the hot shower and he got in behind me.

The shower was not sexual. It was intimate but not sexual. He washed my hair and washed my body. I had a small bruise forming from where his teeth marks were and they were still there slightly. In return I washed him.

We are now sitting in the canteen with my bite mark/bruise proudly on display because he bit me on the top so it was poking out of my tank top. He was almost smug as we walked in and Marlene squealed as she realized from my blush as we sat.

"Was it good?" She whispered as she ate a bite of cake.

"I am not having this discussion with you." I said and blushed hard. Eric leaned forward and place a bunch of kisses on my red cheek and i giggled pulling away from him. I looked at Marlene and her eyed were wide.

"So Eric getting laid by someone he actually loves makes him like a teenager." Marlene teased and I laughed taking in Erics annoyed face.

"How about we keep mine and Erics sex life a secert and you can keep yours and Gregs." I said not wanting to tease Eric too much.

That made her stumble and I smiled. I see more than they even know. I pulled some cake onto my plate and Eric took a spoonful. I smiled to myself and moved the plate between us. I think today actually went very good.