30.

To say the last 3 days have been hell is an understatement. On Tuesday there was a string of break in around the compound and the one thing missing? Weapons. Guns, bullets, throwing knives. All stolen. Wednesday we had a group of Factionless try to enter dauntless which caused a big up heaveal and now Max is having to calm down Abengation over the lives lost that day. None of them being Dauntless. All the leaders have been spread out on every exit point now. Especially after we had another intercepted voice memo. We know they are getting in the train today at 12:30. Which means I get stuck outside above the net. While it was snowing.

I had been standing here since 9 am and it didn't feel any warmer. The rifle slung across my front in my black winter attire did little to actually keep me semi warm.

Since Max has no clue who this assailant is he is only allowing leadership to take the exits. There was a list of over 50 dauntless transfers and even more dauntless borns that have names that start with TOB.

What surprised me the most was that Fours name was actually Tobias Eaton. He was a stringbean stiff when he joined over 4 years ago. Now he has really grown into the impede of a dauntless. But he still kept quiet and to himself most if the time.

Max I guess had been trying to recruit him for leadership which he keeps turning it down. But he is one level lower than us. He is in intelligence and you don't get there just because you were an okay initiate. He has a lot of access to most things.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a door slamming shut from below. I peered over the ledge and saw a black figure move under the net holding a big black bag. I turned on my radio and brought it to my face.

"I have a person. Probably 6'1 moving in the net room. Heading towards Eric." I mumbled quietly and moved to the edge where Eric was standing with his rifle. He stepped back away from the door and prepared himself for an altercation. If needed I could get there in less than 2 minutes.

He aimed his rifle at the door as it opened. The man turned and was faced with Erics Rifle and stopped mid step. He then threw the bag at Eric and ran. Eric threw the bag down and took off after him. I took off towards the net and grabbed my radio.

"He's running. I am in pursuit after Eric." I pant as I jumped and fell.

After untangling out of the net I heard Marlenes foot steps and I ran out in front of her.

"Marlene bag." I panted out as I threw open the door and saw the bag. The bag was laid outside with a gun sticking out and I took off in the direction Eric ran. It took a minute before I saw Eric. He had his rifle pointed at the black figure. His hood was down and I saw a black tip of a tattoo stick out and it immediately clicked. I know that short hair cut and tattoo. I spent over 10 weeks staring at it.

"Tobias." I yelled as I caught up with Eric. Saying his name caused him to stop. We both stopped close behind him and Eric pressed his gun to his head.

"Turn around." Eric panted irritated.

Four put his hands up and slowly turned around and faced Eric. He was face was laced with irritation as he faced Eric. I pulled the metal handcuffs from Eric's waist band and pulled Fours hands to the front and cuffed.

"Shall we call you Four or Tobias. Or even T as you liked to be called during inituation?" Eric grunted and pushed him forward.

"Fuck you." He grunted as I pulled up my radio.

"Oh. Now that isn't very nice." Eric cooed in a taunting way and Four lunged at him but all Eric did was laugh before thunking him the head with the butt of his gun. Four groaned and shut his mouth.