41.

I woke up before Eric and I smiled as I intwined our fingers on my stomach.  Today we get married.  Today he is forever mine. I turned over in his arms and took in his beautiful face.  His lips were parted slightly with his eyes closed.  He doesn't look like the 24 year old leader.  He looks almost young with his hair in his face slightly. 

I raised my hand and dusted my fingers across his forehead across his piercings then down his face. I watched his eyes flutter open as I dust them across his lips.  He kissed them softly and I smiled softly. 

"Good morning baby." I whispered and pulled my hand away.

"Good morning wife." He smiled one of those bright smiles only reserved for me.

''We still have like 8 hours until I am your wife.'' I teased and he growled playfully while he rolled over on top of me.  I giggled as he started kissing my neck playfully.

''You were my wife the moment I placed that ring on your finger.'' He said as he pulled back and smiled at me.

"I can't wait for the rest of our lives together.'' I mumbled to him and I kissed his cheek before pulling back. I wriggled out of his arms and walked towards the door before stopping.

I stripped my clothes and looked back at him.  He eyes were dark and he had a small smile on his face.  He looked up my body to my eyes and I smiled.

"I am going to shower." I said and laughed as he scrambled out of the bed but got caught in the sheets causing him to fall on the floor. I ran away as he got up trying to take off his sweats as he walked towards the me.

>>>

Marlene was here within an hour of us waking up.  She was pissed that we made her stand in the hall for 10 minutes and she cursed the fresh hickey on Erics neck.  She demanded that she would need to come over later and cover it with make up which caused Eric to get pissed. 

He didn't want it covered.  It was my first visible to the public mark I have left on him and he wanted it shown. Marlene thought it would ruin our photos but I am very proud of it. Eric has always told me not to mark him above the neck. 

But this morning... Kind of got intense.  And I latched my lips on his neck to keep from screaming his name and now he has a nice hickey on his neck just in front of his leadership tattoos.

I am now stuck in Marlenes apartment until 5 pm. Which is still over an hour and half away.  She has Niki curling my hair at the moment while she paints my nails a deep black.

"I hope he is getting this kind of treatment at home.'' I joke watching Niki in the mirror.  She has her hair pin backed in a half up twist with subtle make up.  Marlene has the same make up but her hair was slightly curled and hanging down around her face.

"I think Max has him with his hands in lavender water as we speak." Maggie joked as she sat down on the counter.  She had a light grey dress on and her dark hair twisted into a bun. 

"How is he?" I asked knowing she just came from our apartment.

''You know. That is the first thing he said to me when I walked into your apartment." She said with a laugh and I blushed.

"That is honestly disgustingly cute." Marlene gaged out and I flicked the water from my left hand at her. She shrieked and I laughed. 

''But he is fine.  I think a little nervous.  Which is a first for Eric." Maggie smirked and I felt nervous for the first time.

''Hey. He isn't nervous because he is marrying you. I think he is nervous from being good enough for you. So don't get all nervous on us.  Okay?'' Maggie said and she rubbed my arm.