37.

Eric finally was able to convince me to leave our apartment around dinner. I was relishing in having my Eric back. The Eric that needed to constantly touch me. The ine who would hold my hand or sit pressed against me just to touch me. I played with my ring as we walked into the canteen for dinner before pulling the sleeves to my hoodie down. I sat down across from Maggie and I smiled shyly at the knowing look she gave me as she noticed the purple mark starting to show on my neck from another round me and Eric had in the shower.

I know one thing to get her eyes off of me and on my hand. I pulled up the sleeves of Erics sweatshirt and reached forward to grab a roll when a loud gasp from marlene caused a majority of everyone in the canteen to go quiet before she grabbed my hand.

"Oh. My. God. When did this happen?" Mwrlen almost squealed as I blushed from the attention on the ring I am wearing very proudly.

"Um. About 3 hours ago?" I said looking up at Eric. He smiled and nodded before kissing me quickly before placing soup in a bowl. One for him. One for me.

"I want all the details." Marlene gushed moving my hand in the light. The small dimond there sparkling.

"I think we want those too be private. But just know it was very sweet." I said with a small smile. Not wanting to go into to much detail in the canteen. I am sure everyone knew there was a change in Eric but that he was okay now. And that something big must have happened.

"I think my wife would like her hand back." Eric said with a small smirk and shook my arm to have Marlene release it.

"She isn't your wife yet." Uriah said as he sat down next to Marlene. He looked a little bette today than he has in weeks. And I think that was some light sarcasm.

"She is wearing my ring. So she is my wife." Eric snarked back playfully. And I smiled before taking a spoonful of my soup. This is just like old times. The joking. The easy conversation. It was just easy.

>>>>

The rest of my work week was taken by Marlene and Maggie trying to plan my wedding. Me and Eric wanted something small. Like just the leaders and their partners. So less than 20 people. We want to be able to fit everyone in our apartment for the reception. We have talked about having a simple ceremony. And Eric wants it as soon as possible.

I want to be with Eric in every way. But less than 6 months of dating now we are to be married. It seems fast. Bu then again just 4 weeks ago he was almost dead in my arms. So now wonder he wants to do everything quick. He realized he could loose everything in seconds.

Which leads me to standing in the most exspensive boutique. Marlene and Maggie sitting on the couch behind me while I try in black dresses, red dresses, black and red dress. None seems to work and I was getting antsy. Until Christina brought out a black laced dress with half sleeves. It came just above mid thigh in the front and had a big lacy back. It was gorgeous and fit me like a glove. I did a spin for Marlene and Maggie and they were pleased. They were both like older sisters to me and their opinion mattered almost as much as Erics did too me.