14.

"I am going to get another tattoo. Right now." I said and pulled away from her. I wiped my face with the sleeves of Eric's hoodie before taking it off. I threw on a sports bra before putting on Eric's tank top and then his hoodie. I am in need of lots of comfort today.

"What are you wanting to get?" She asked as she stumbled to get up and follow me.

"I will know when I get there. I just want something new and now." I said walking towards the pit.

There was the chaos that I find peace in. I walked up the stairs to the tattoo parlor to find Tris and Jacob in there. They were talking and Jacob had a sketch book in front of him. He looked to be showing Tris something. It looked like a tattoo and it was the tattoo I wanted.

After my father raped me I found peace in the moon and reading

After my father raped me I found peace in the moon and reading. I found books about myths of fairies and angels. They had a small selection of book in the Amity libary. But they were always about fairytails.

"Hey. Did you draw this?" I asked Jacob as I approached.

"Yeah. You like?" He said startled with our sudden approuch.

"I actually love. Can I get it?" I asked seriously.

"Wait. Really?" He asked surprised and looked at Tris.

"Yeah. Right now." I said and looked at Tris. "Please?"

Tris looked between our small group and she smiled slightly. She looked back at the drawing.

"I can help you set it up if you want to do it?" She said to Jacob. His face lit up.

"Really?" He bounced up and down like a little kid.

"Yes it is time for you to stop tattooing fruit. Let's get this into the computer." She said and grabbed the sketchbook.

"I thought all you were doing was cleaning equipment." Niki said and grabbed his hand. He blushed and shrugged as he pulled us into the back room. I sat backwards the familiar black chair and pulled off Eric's hoodie. And put it over the back so and pulled my hair into a bun.

"Where do you want it?" He asked as he started pulling out sanitizing stuff.

"My left shoulder." I said and pulled off Eric's tank top as well so he can access my shoulder.

He started to wipe down my shoulder when Tris walked into the room. She had a couple different stencils in different sizes. I went with a medium size and Jacob uploaded them to the orange tattoo placematts.

The thousand of needles going in at the exact same time hurt like a bitch every time. I breathe through the sting and waited for the needles to release from my skin. Niki was humming as she looked through Jacobs sketchbook. Tris didn't say anything as she observed Jacob.