Chapter Fifty-Four: About You

y/n's PoV:

While he processes the song, you slip into a serene mood - You choose the next song to play him: "Le vent nous portera" by Sophie Hunger. His thumb starts stroking back and forth. Then the next - "In My Room" by Chance Peña. You press a kiss against his shoulder, as the two of you just sit there in silence. You follow it up with "Fourth of July" by Sufjan Stevens. You glance up at him; His head is leaned against the wall, his eyes are closed, and his breath is slow and even.

In the middle of "To Build A Home" by Patrick Watson, he lets go of your leg - He wraps his arm around your waist, and pulls you in for a slow, passionate kiss.

Good God.

The more you lean into the kiss, the smarter it becomes for you to just sit in his lap again. You do exactly that - He pulls out both your headphones, and unplugs it from your phone. You press play, for the music to continue. His arms wrap around your torso, and he lifts the two of you up. He rests on his knees, as he securely holds you, before he softly leans forward - Making you land on your back, with him on top of you.

"La leçon Particulière", Francis Lai. His lips haven't lifted off of yours since their first contact. He strokes away some of the hair that's fallen into your face, while sliding his hand beneath your back with the intention of unclasping your bra. He manages to slip it off, before he helps you out of your panties - You return the favour, freeing him as well.

"Good Looking", Suki Waterhouse. He softly lifts you up yet again, to retrieve the blanket - You help his uncoordinated hands to pull the blanket over the two of you. Both of you are navigating blindly; With tightly shut eyes. You're fully focussed on the kiss, and solely paying attention to the sensation of his skin touching yours.

Your foot hits your phone, sending it off of the bed, resulting in a loud thump on the floor - You glance over, barely even caring. The next song begins to play, as you start kissing his neck softly: "Anchor" by Novo Amor. You'd always recognise that song, no matter how distracted you are. Simultaneously, both his hands slip under your back, running down your spine in perfect sync. Soft groans escape his lips, as your lips move up, focussing on the spot just under his ear that he likes so much - Your hands slide down the side of his jaw, as you pull a trail of kisses towards his lips again.

"I Love You So", The Walters. When the chorus starts playing, he's focussing on your neck. The singer keeps repeating 'I love you so', and he starts chuckling. Pierre's head finds its way back to your face.

Pierre smiles: Nice song choice...

y/n giggles: Maybe you should tell Max about it...

The teasing worked; He takes the bait, and starts kissing you more aggressively again. After a few seconds his lips work their way down your body, and under the safety of the sheets, he softly makes you moan his name.

When he dives up again, you pull him towards your lips. "Meet Me At Our Spot", The Anxiety, Willow. His eyes dilate when he looks into yours - Fuck, he's addicting.

y/n whispers: I've never wanted anything as much as I want you Pierre-

Pierre whispers: I know ma chérie, I feel the same way about you-

You glide your hands onto his lower back, as he makes his way inside of you. He goes slowly, with careful intent, keeping his eyes on you the entire time. He moves his hand up to your face; He strokes along your face, as he fully pushes into you.