Chapter two: Lunatic Mafia

**

**

In the bustling streets of Madrid, a tense standoff unfolded between the police and a mysterious man. With guns drawn.

"HANDS UP!!" the officers demanded. The man, unfazed, gazed out at the endless expanse of the sea before raising his hands. But as the officer approached, a swift and calculated move took place. The man skillfully twisted the officer's hand, sending him crashing to the ground.

Blood dripped of the man's mouth, he gazed back at the officers pointing the gun at him.

"Pruébame"
"Try me" The man whispered. His tone cold yet playful, the officer on the ground attempts to grip his leg but the man kicks his face away.

Chaos erupted as shots rang out, but the man, leaped fearlessly into the waiting embrace of the sea with a wink, The officers peeked into the depths, searching for any trace of the elusive figure that had vanished into the watery abyss.

"LLAMA AL COMANDANTE Y DILE AL SEÑOR MAFIA QUE SE HA ESCAPADO OTRA VEZ"
"CALL THE COMMANDER AND TELL MR MAFIA AGAIN ESCAPED" The cop shouted.

••

The door of the mansion parts In a swift movement before a car stops In front of the heavenly luxurious classy mansion, the guards dressed In suit opens the passenger seat's door.

There he steps out, as soon his Loafers makes contact with the ground they gleamed, dressed In black tuxedo, brownie hair tugged up perfectly.

His double eyelid and monolid eyes squints as soon the sun rays strikes his face.

"Necesita un paraguas, señor?"
"Do you need an umbrella sir?" The guard asks his sir while his sir kept on fixing the button of his blazer.

"Y me preguntas esto ahora?"
"And you're asking me this now?" His boss asks Instead.

The guard gulps gazing down at the ground, "Lo siento" The guard apologized.

"No estás perdonado"
"You're not forgiven" His sir answers and strides Into the house before pulling his goggles on.

The guard curse him under his breath.

The sir steps Into the mansion and three old man who sat on the couch stands up, "Oh look Taehyung Is here!" One of the old man said. His tone excited other two claps their hands.

Taehyung sits down on the couch opening his legs wide his brown eyes gazes at the old man In front and the old man hold out a wine glass for him.

"Get straight to the point" Taehyung said Ignoring the man's offer, the old man chuckled shaking his head side to side.

"If you have lived here In Spain don't forget from where you came" The second old man says catching Taehyung's attention.

"I never said I forgot" Taehyung replied. His tone cold and straight.