Chapter ten: Wish

Taehyung pov

I stare at the message Rodrigo have sent me, tears fills In my eyes, finally now I can get out of this house, It's suffocating and as the Mafia I can't breath here.

I sniffle and look away from my mobile screen, never knew Rodrigo meant this much for me.

I push my hair back and wipe the tears forming up In my eyes away as I stand on my feet and Beomgyu turns his neck towards me.

"Are you going to be Insulted by Korean people again?" Beomgyu asks, I roll my eyes at him and wear my long coat.

"YOUR SHITTY HOUSE IS SUFFOCATING AND THAT ROSE ON TOP OF THAT MIRROR IS NOT EVEN A BIT COOL" I shout and walk out of the house slamming the door shut behind me.

"YOU ARE ALSO NOT A BIT COOL!!" I hear his yell Inside the house, I roll my eyes and strode away.

I look around the streets and search around for on sale mansion, after walking around the parks and rivers I finally find a mansion on sale, I Inhale the air and nod my head.

I dial the number written on the board and bring the phone to my ear, after some rings the other person picks up the call.

"Hola" I say on the phone and then remember that It's not Madrid, I rub my eyes feeling frustrated, "Hello who's on the call?" The manly voice replies.

How people buy houses?, I stare at the screen and was about to slam the phone on the floor but sigh and calm myself down, I have to do It myself.

"I have seen the board In your mansion" I say, "Wait what are you doing In my mansion don't you dare to stare at my wife!!" He replies and I hear his footsteps running somewhere.

I pull the phone away from my ear, "Imbécil sordo"
"Deaf ass hole" I mumble and bring the phone back to my ear.

"Not that mansion I'm talking about this one you have kept for sale" I explain, I hear him sighing.

"Oh so you are talking about that mansion then meet me tomorrow" He replied,

"Not tomorrow I want It now" I reply, "How can you just--" I cut him off, "I will send twenty million In your bank account" I reply and there was silence from his side.

"Okay but I need the money In my account first" He said,
"No te mueras que te voy a mandar"
"Don't fucking die I will send" I replied.

"What?" He asks, "My assistant Beomgyu will send for now give me the key" I reply.

"Okay I'm coming there" He replied and was about to speak further but I hang up at his face.

"Joder, ven ya, gilipollas."
"Just fucking come already ass hole" I mumbled looking around.

End of pov

Y/n pov

I stare at my AD on my phone, and I blush, beside being a CEO I can also become an actress.

If being talented was a crime then yes I'm a criminal.

I roll around on the bed with my phone In my hand, I watch my AD again and again.

I laugh and hide my face Into the pillow when I hear a sound of something blasting, I Immediately stand up and hurry out of the room.

"WHO KEEPS A WHOLE DAMN EGG INTO THE MICROWAVE LIKE THAT!?!"
Eomma yells at Appa and grabs his ear, I glance at Minho unbothered and leaning back on the kitchen counter like nothing happened.

"I WANTED TO BOIL IT!!" Appa yells receiving a smack on his head by Eomma, "APPA! MICROWAVE DOESN'T BOILS FOOD!" I yell catching their attention.

"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU THE WAY YOU HAVE RUINED MY PEACE IN BUILDING THAT I HAVE LOST MY MIND!!" Appa yells at me.

I gasp palming my mouth, "WHY ARE YOU BLAMING HER NOW!?!" Eomma yells at him, she grabs his ear and drags him forcefully away from there.

"Appa Is dead today" Minho mumbled, running his palm through his throat and making 'Tsk' sound.

I hum, "I guess so but why did he do It himself and not asked the maids?" I mumble and shake my head In disbelief.

"Mr Shin wanted to secretly boil the eggs without letting Mrs Shin know" Minho whispers Into my ear, I hum nodding my head when he suddenly and loudly screams on my ear, I flinch and clutch my ear.

He chuckles grabbing the apple from the table, I grit my teeth and try to hover towards him but he hurries out of the room before I could catch him.

I aggressively rub my ear, ugh It's vibrating, first that Jungkook and now Minho.

WHY ALL OF THEM SCREAMS!?!

I shake my head side to side and leave for my room, I take a step on the stairs and the doorbell rings loudly without any break.

I groan and rush back down the stairs, I harshly open the door only to be face to face with Myeong, she blinks her eyes staring at me and I blink my eyes staring back at her when she suddenly throws tones of books at my face.

I thankfully catch them before they could hit my face, "MY FATHER IS ABANDONING ME BECAUSE OF YOU!" She yells and I groan, "Look I will tell him myself you don't have to worry about anything" I reply and try to hug her but she pushes me away.

"He thinks Soobin Is a Mafia" She mumbles, and I blink my eyes In disbelief, "W-What did you just say?" I ask to make sure I've heard right.

"My whole family knows that I love Soobin and now my father have told them that I read mafia fics so they have made a theory themselves and made Soobin a mafia It's ALL BECAUSE OF YOU OH GOD MY SOOBIN IS SOO INNOCENT!!" She shouts at the end and walks away sniffling aggressively.

I sigh and shut the door behind, so It's her family's fault why Is she even pulling her anger out on my poor books like that?.

I keep my books on the shelf and stare at them.

Mafias.

They are unbelievable, cool, phenomenal, fearless, but they are more dangerous when they are In love.

I whine and throw myself back on the bed, I don't want a good boy for myself who would kill me to save the world and spread kindness, I want a bad guy

Who would kill the whole world just for me.

Only me.

I whine burying my face Into the pillow.

I don't want a man who would smile at anyone passing by, I want a man who would smile only for me.

If someone dared to look at me he would break their neck so they wouldn't be able to look up at me ever again.

No one will dare to step In between us, If they did they wouldn't be able to take a step forward In their life by his torture.

I need that type who will pull his gun out at every second when he gets annoyed, I need that type who would take me to dinner emptying the whole restaurant for me.

I need that type who will be cold for everyone but soft for me.

'Oh god please make that kind of piece for me' I shut my eyes and wish for It.

*Just talking*

Namjoon: hey, what are you doing?

Yoongi: I'm studying but the 'stu' is silent