chapter seventy: Chocolate

Author POV

Y/n sighed, patting her brother's back, "I know Minho reality is very hard to accept, but that's the truth," She tells her brother.

Her brother looks up at her, his eyes red due to crying, "Th-They are fooling you noona," He says to her sister.

"Minho...that's the truth, now calm down." She again pats his back, sitting beside him on the couch, her brother cries facepalming.

"Minho, look at me," She says to her brother. He slowly looks at her. "This is fate," She whispers, and her brother sniffles. She slowly pulls her brother into a hug.

She deep down hoped her brother would take in the harsh reality of their parents, she knows what she felt the day she got to know about the truth..she knows how he feels.

She breaks the hug with him, "It's okay Minho...it's alright," She mumbles to him, "I-I can't believe they did this." Her brother stutters, "Oh look It's almost the time.. you don't wanna get late, right?" She asks him.

He sniffles, wiping out his tears, she grabs his bag handing it over to him, "Now let's go to school..and study hard" She says to her brother, her brother still seemed in shock. She knew it was hard for him, but they couldn't just hide it from him.

Her brother slowly stood up from the couch, and she escorted her brother out of the apartment. There, Taehyung stood with his arms crossed. He looked at them once they appeared.

Minho looked up at Taehyung, his eyes glossy, nose red due to crying. He was struggling to wear his backpack, and Y/n helped him to wear.

Minho looked behind at his sister, and he walked down the stairs, "He's okay?" Taehyung asks her, she looks at him, "He is a bit heartbroken, " She replies to him. He hums.

"Shall we go now?" He asks her, she nods her head at him, he holds his arm for her to hold, she rolls her eyes at him, clutching Into his arm, he clears his throat, "What?" She asks.

"I thought to take you on honeymoon" He mumbles, "What the fuck?" She asks In disbelief, "It's a restaurant" He answers.

"For what?" She asks, raising her eyebrow at him, "Jimin is there, " He replies to her, "Are you two dating or something?" She asks him, suspecting him.

He smirks, "Are you jealous?" He asks, she blinks her eyes looking away from him, "N-Not at all" She says, he bite down his lower lip, "Let's go to Jimin then" He says, she nods and they leave to the place.

He opened the door for her to enter the restaurant, and she walked in with him behind her. They sit across Jimin and felix.

"First of all Y/n meet Felix" Jimin speaks up, she looked at Felix, he smiled at her holding out his hand for a hand shake jimin smacks his head and he pulls his hand back, felix gulp at Taehyung's stare on him.

"I'm from Australia my grandpa is from Singapore and my grandma Is from China..." Felix introduced himself, "He's mother is from Australia" Jimin says.

"So what he is doing in Korea?" I ask. They both spare glances to each other, "His finance is from Korea, " Jimin answers.

"Wow, you are so cool," She says to felix. His expression changes to proud ones.

"Did you find anything?" Taehyung asks. They look at him, and felix clears his throat, "So we found out who visited her father's home the day he was killed," Jimin says.

"Who?" Y/n asks, Felix keeps his phone in front of her, she looks down at the screen, focusing on the video, Taehyung does the same.

The door opens, and a man shuts the door behind him, felix pauses the video right when the man turns around, "Jungkook?" She mumbles.

She looks at Taehyung, "You know this guy?" Felix asked her. She looked at him, nodding her head at him, "He is my friend, " she replied.

"That means it's easier to find him," Jimin says, "Can you ask him to meet you?" Jimin asks her, Taehyung immediately looks at Jimin, "No, " Taehyung replies. Instead of her.

"I can" She replies, Taehyung looks at her, "Shut your mouth" He says to her, she rolled her eyes at him, "I will ask him to meet me but what you gonna do?" She questions Jimin.

"We will be watching over her don't worry" Jimin replies to Taehyung, who's glaring at Y/n, "You only need to ask him to meet you alone that's it" Felix tells her.

"She ain't going anywhere" Taehyung says, his tone stern cold, "Yeah shut your mouth we are trying to solve the case" Y/n smacks his arm, "Are you out of your mind? What if he hurt you?" He asks her.

"He can't. I'm a judo champion," She replies, "Shut up Y/n and you." He points at Jimin, "Find another way," He says to him, he sighs.

"Could you keep your romeo ass aside for a while?" Jimin asks him, "Just for a bit.. and plus we will be watching over her he can't hurt her, " Felix tells him.

"But if he hurt her? I will break your face, " Felix gulped at Taehyung's warning, "Yeah, you can do whatever, " Jimin replies.

"Now listen Y/n just call him and tell him you are meeting him all alone," Jimin says to her. She nods her head at him.

"Right now?" She questions, "Not today tomorrow and plus ask him to meet you in afternoon" Felix says, "Why afternoon?" Jimin asks felix, "Because at night I have to attend a wedding, " Felix replies.

Jimin sighs, "Alright, at afternoon," Jimin says. She nods her head at them, and they look at Taehyung, who huffs.

"Look.. nothing will happen to her." Jimin ressures Taehyung, "No means no, " Taehyung replies, he gives a stare to jimin.

"Okay, we will let felix go." Jimin pats felix's back, and his eyes widen, "I didn't even get married yet, and you are sending me to that killer?" Felix says in disbelief, "Just a bit, and after that, you can get married, " Jimin says.

Felix pushes Jimin's hand off him, "No way I'm going there" Felix refuses, "Look I will buy you chocolates just agree" Jimin cups his cheeks, felix groans, "I want adore chocolate" Felix says.

Jimin nods his head at him, "Fine" Felix agrees crossing his arms over his chest, jimin looked at them, "The deal Is done...I'm going to send felix to him but she needs to call him and ask him to meet her alone and we will handle the rest" Jimin says.

Taehyung looked hesitant but nodded his head at him, "Now let's order something to eat" Felix says grabbing the menu, Y/n also grabs the menu, and she stops at the page where alcohols are.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he sees what she is staring at. He snatches the menu from her, "Don't you dare." He warns, "Yeah, I was about to order." She groans.

"You can't get drunk," Taehyung says to her, "What is your problem?" She asks him. Throwing punches on his biceps, Felix and Jimin stared at them arguing.

"Y/n, I swear I will push you off the window if you dared to order alcohol," Taehyung warns her. She whines, both Jimin and felix spare glances to each other.

"Let her drink. Why are you stopping her?" Jimin asks Taehyung, She looks at Jimin, "You haven't seen her drunken state yet.. you will know once you see her, " Taehyung replies.

"You better shut the fuck up Y/n" He warns her showing his index finger to her, "For the first time I'm watching a man not letting a woman to get drunk usually men take advantage of woman and get them drunk forcefully" Felix says.

"Shut your mouth," Jimin whispers to Felix, and felix keeps his index finger on his mouth.

"I want this orange bottle." Y/n says, "No," Taehyung refuses, he forcefully grabs her wrist and make her stand, "I will meet you tomorrow" He says to Jimin before forcefully dragging her out with him.

*Just talking*

jin, talking about taehyung: he likes
mysterious guys

jungkook: ok

[later]

taehyung: Where are we going?

jungkook: IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS