Chapter fifty two: Soju

Taehyung POV

Keeping the plastic bags on the table I turn over to her standing, "Are you done? so that you can leave me alone now?" She asks me, ughh, why so desperate to push me out?.

"Wow the walls color have suddenly changed" I say looking around the apartment changing the topic, "You are not good at changing topics do you know that?" She says shaking her head side to side at me In disbelief.

"This apartment looks nice..It makes me wanna stay here more" I mumble, her eyes widen, "But this apartment doesn't wants you to stay" She replies, "I don't care I'm staying here" I kept on standing there.

"How did you even found out that I'm living here?" She asks me In disbelief, no I won't tell her how I found out.

Her best friend Is the reason, she literally tell me everything about her...her choices..her favourite color...favourite Ice cream even when I just asked her which place Is your favourite place for visiting.

"That's top secret" I reply, "You are so questioning" She says to me sitting down on the couch, "Let's go on a date" I announce, she looks at me.

"Dinner you mean?" She asks, "Whatever you assume" I reply.

"That means I ain't getting ridd of you tonight?" She mumbles, "You are never going to get ridd of me" I reply, she rolls her eyes at me.

She looks Into her kitchen's direction before looking back at me standing up, she pulls over her over coat.

"Let's go then" She says, "Like this?" I ask her looking down at her outfit, she Is wearing pink pajamas with a white shirt over and a over coat that made her look a bit sane.

"What? Do you want me to wear a gown and a veil with a flower for you?" She asks, "That would be better" I reply.

"I'm coming like this and If you don't want me to dress like this then don't take me out simple" She replies.

Why Is she acting like this now?.

"Okay get up" I reply, she slowly stands up following me behind out, I open the car door for her, she sits down I shut the door behind and fixed my blazer sitting down on the driver seat.

"This Is our last Interaction after this I'm going underground" She speaks, I start the engine and look at her, "You are not the Mafia here" I remind, she looks at me.

"You for real go underground?" She asks me, "Yes..underground Is not really underground It's a hidden spot" I reply driving away.

"So where do you hide?.. In a trash bin?" She asks, my eyes widen, "Why would I hide there?" I ask In disbelief, "You don't hide there then where do you hide?" She asks.

"Somewhere nobody knows" I reply, "You don't know either?" She questions, "Of course I know about It" I say.

"I guess you go under a sea or something?" She kept on talking all the way until I stop In front of the restaurant, she was about to open her side of door, "No" I say to her, she looks at me confused.

I open the door rushing over to her side of door and opening the for her, she steps out.

"You are weird" She says to me, "You are more" I reply, she turns over to the restaurant and looks back at me, she again looks at the restaurant and back at me.

Today I'm witnessing this reaction from her thanks to her best friend.

"How did you know about this place?" She asks me, "I just randomly found It" I reply holding out my arm for her to hold.

"I'm not going to do this" She refuses, I look at her, "I heard your enemy Tina usually visits this place and she will burn If you do this" I reply.

"How you know?" She asks me In disbelief, "Just do It we are already late" I reply, she hesitantly clutch my arm, she Is Intentionally holding tightly, I look at her, she smiles at me, Is she thinking that It's going to hurt me?, "UGHH IT'S HURTING Y/N" I act, she smriks at me, "It's your fault" She replies, I Intentionally hiss, she Immediately loosen her grip.