Chapter twenty one: Lizard

Y

Y

/n pov

Tying up my mouth and legs Beomb hums satisfied, I slowly reach out to touch the clothe on my mouth and pull It off, his eyes widen, "I tied It properly!" He says to Taehyung sitting behind him on the couch, scared of him.

"This Is unfair you can't tie my mouth!" I refuse throwing the piece of clothe away, "If we wouldn't tie your mouth you will eat our ears by talking nonstop!" Beomb says and again tries to tie my mouth when he was pushed aside.

I gulp at that Taehyung's cold and dangerous stare on me, he himself grabs the clothe bending over to me, "L-Look I got a brother too and Appa loves him more then me so you should kidnap him or at least bring him here with me" I suggest.

He doesn't answers me but harshly ties my mouth with the clothe, he grab another pieces of clothe grabbing my hands with his one hand tying up my hands securely.

I stare at him with wide eyes, "Throw her Into the basement Beomgyu" He says standing up, my eyes widen, BASEMENT AND ME!?!.

Beomb salutes him before grabbing me by my shoulders dragging me, I struggle while that Taehyung stared down at me with his hands tugged Into his pockets.

I speak under the clothe but all comes out like some gibberish.

Beomb throws me Into the basement,
damn the basement Is clean and bright It doesn't looks like the one they show In horror movies.

"If you weren't the one with the diamond I would have helped you" Beomb says squatting down, I fake sob looking away from him, "Hey come on don't cry you're making me feel like a bad guy I'm very kind but that Kim Taehyung Is not so hate him and not me" He says.

I do some sad acting and lean on the wall back facing him, he sighs, shutting the door behind me.

My eyes widen, am I going to be tied up here like this and the way he have tied up my mouth APPPAA I CAN'T BREATH!!.

I tried to loosen up the clothe on my mouth, and finally succeed, It loosened up a bit, I Inhale and exhale shutting my eyes.

End of pov

Taehyung pov

I stare down at my phone why that text girl left me on read like that?, Did she recognized me, I smirk finally I'm getting the satisfaction I want.

Beomgyu sits beside me sighing, I turn my neck towards him, "You are not doing good what If that girl dies lacking oxygen In the basement?" He asks.

"Samsung AC100KN4DEH 3 Ton 360 Cassette Inverter AC It costs 1,75,000 won" I reply, He frowns, "That's the air conditioner I have fixed In the basement so my targets wouldn't be sweaty and stinky when I kill them" I complete, he gasps.

"What If she dies from cold!?!" He mumbles In disbelief, I Ignore him gazing back down at the phone, this text girl Is more coward then helmet girl.

Suddenly we hear sounds coming from basement, Beomgyu looks at me and I look back at him, "Is she dying from cold!?" Beomgyu says, I roll my eyes at him and leave to basement.

Beomgyu unlocks the door of the basement and I peek In, "Get In!" Beomgyu pushes me In, I stumble on the stairs but steady myself, and fix my tie pushing my hair back.

We slowly peek In and find her standing back facing us, how did she opened her legs then I remember Beomgyu was the one tie her legs up.

I blink my eyes staring at her back, "Are you dying from cold?" Beomgyu asks, she slowly turns towards us and pulls the clothe off her mouth, my mouth parts.

"THERE IS A BULL SIZED LIZARD LIKE YOU!!!" She shouts and Beomgyu's scream follows behind they hug each tightly, I make a done face.
"YOU ARE YOURSELF A THIN LIZARD WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF YOUR OWN FAMILY??!" I yell at her, her eyes widen.

"HOW CAN YOU CALL ME A LIZARD WHEN YOUR HOUSE HAS INSECTS FIRST CLEAN YOUR HOUSE THEN INSULT ME!!" She shouts at me.

I grit my teeth and slip the gun out of my pocket, both of them scream loudly, "SHUT UP BEOMGYU AND MOVE ASIDE!!!" I order him, he flinches and bows moving away from her.

"Stop screaming back at me would you?" I ask, taking steps closer to her, she gulps gazing down at the gun In my hand, "I-I wasn't s-shouting at you" She mumbles stuttering, suddenly her eyes widen watching the lizard on the wall and she screams hugging me tightly causing me to stumble back.

I hear Beomgyu gasping, "FIRST SHOOT THAT LIZARD THEN ME!!" She shouts still hugging me, I fist my palm and push her away, "BEOMGYU BRING THE CHAIR!" I ordered him.

He nods his head Immediately and rushes away, she looks around the walls panicking, I glance down at the clothe on the floor, how did she opened that?.

She again screams and tries to hug me but I grab her shoulder, she looks at me blinking her eyes, "That lizard wouldn't kill you!" I say through gritted teeth.

"B-But this bull will" She whispers, my eyes widen, "Who did you just called a bull!?!" I ask, she shakes her head side to side at me, "I-I ca-called that B-Beomg and not you" She replies laughing nervously.

Beomgyu rushes In with the chair, "Keep the chair In between" I order he nods keeping the chair In the middle, I drag her to the chair and forcefully make her sit on the chair, she stands up, I grab her shoulders and make her sit again.

"Look don't tie my mouth tightly I don't want any marks on my face" She says gazing up at me, I sigh and grit my teeth as I pull the rope out of the drawer.

I carefully and tightly tie her up on the chair using the rope, I move some meters away and have a clear look of her being tied up on the chair and hum.

"Isn't It too tight she couldn't breathe properly" Beomgyu whispers to me, I look back at her, "That's her punishment" I reply, she sniffles staring at me.

"I CANNOT BREATH!!" She yells, "Without you being right by my side~" Beomgyu continues, I smack his head, he keeps his Index finger on his mouth shutting up.

"DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THE LIZARD HERE OR SHOOT ME I DON'T WANNA BE WITH THAT THINGY WHAT IF THAT LIZARD COMES TO ME AND SITS ON MY SHOULDER APPPAAA!??" She cries.

Beomgyu sniffles staring at her, I glare at him, "It's your punishment for messing with me the very first time and then you again dared to mess with me" I say.

She screams turning her neck towards the cockroach walking around the floor, "PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF THIS PLACE EOMMMAAA!!!" She shouts.

I stare at her for some minutes before walking out, "HEY COME BACK I SWEAR I WON'T DARE TO MESS WITH YOU EVER AGAIN I DON'T WANNA BE IN THIS PLACE APPPPAAAAA!!!!" I hear her yelling behind.

Beomgyu steps out of the basement and locks the door, "Thank god she Is tied up there and not me" He mumbles, "You will be In that room after her" I reply patting his back, "What do you mean I'm more loyal then Rodrigo how can you just tie me up like you have done to this girl?" He asks pushing my hand away.

"Because you lost the diamond even after going through all of this you still had that Idea of keeping the DIAMOND In your shoe AND YOU wore the wrong shoe HOW MUCH DUMB CAN YOU GET??!" I shout at him.

He looks away from me, "EOMMMAAA APPPAAAAAAAA!!" She yells from Inside, we turn our neck towards the door.

"I don't think she's going to be easy to handle" Beomgyu says, I grit my teeth, "Even If you hear her screaming don't unlock the door understand!?" I demand, he gulps slowly passing me a nod.

I spare a one last glance at the door and walk away.

*Just talking*

Jin: do you think the ocean is salty because the land never waves back?

Taehyung: why is monday soo far from friday, but friday soo close to monday?

Jin: can a crip donate blood?

Taehyung: can a teacher gives a homeless kid homework?

Jin: what color are mirrors?

Taehyung: what does water taste like?