chapter thirty nine: Guard

•Love me, love me, baby                     Are you down?               Can you let me know?•

Are you down?
Can you let me know?•

Y/n POV

Wrapping Beomgyu's jacket around me, I stare at that bull walking back and forth In front of us, I turn my neck towards Beomgyu standing In the corner biting down on his thumb nervously.

That bull stops walking, he glares at Beomgyu, "Did you ask me once?" He asks Beomgyu, Beomgyu gulps, I don't know why but I'm feeling scared of the way he Is staring at Beomgyu.

"Sh-She was about to die that's why" Beomgyu stutters, I gasp, "What If I wasn't there and something happened?" He asks Beomgyu.

"I-I was just trying to enjoy my life" Beomgyu again stutters, "This Is not the way to enjoy life!" He replies, Beomgyu looks at me he hung his head low.

"I'm not going to warn you again..I will send you to Spain Immediately" He warns Beomgyu, Beomgyu nods his head at him, glaring one last time at Beomgyu he leaves for his room. Shutting the door behind.

I bite down on my lower lip as I look at Beomgyu, "Are you okay?" He asks, I slowly nod my head at him.

"What does he thinks about himself? His whole generation cannot send me back to Spain again" He says, "Then why you didn't say that to his face?" I ask, he gulps.

"I-I don't fear him I just don't want to fight with him" He mumbles, I nod my head at him humming, "He was the one to save you?" He asks raising his eyebrows at me.

I gulp as I remember the situation I was In some hours before, I nod my head at him blinking, "What he was doing at the club?" He mumbles confused.

"Maybe to enjoy his life" I reply as I take hold of the glass on the table, "Then why did he yell at me when he was there doing the same?" He asks In disbelief.

I shrug my shoulders at him as 'I don't know', he fists his palm leaving the house, what he Is trying to do?.

He shuts the door behind, leaving me all alone In complete silence I whine when I remember I lost the chance of escaping from this house, oh mom I feel so tired here In this house.

I look down at my reddened hands, I glance at myself on the mirror, my eyes widen, this Is me?, my eyes are reddened and the tip of my nose too, ugh why did I cry In front of him like that??.

Embarrassed Is me.

I will never ever be able to act brave In front of him, I stare at my hands, he have ruined my beautiful hands.

I hear the sound of the door unlocking I turn around, hiding my face from that Spanish bull, I can feel him standing behind but I don't turn around.

Not In this birth.

"Show me that ugly face of yours" He orders, I shake my head side to side at him aggressively, "Show else I'm cutting the call" He says I frown and there I hear the voice of my mother, I Immediately turn around I glance down at the phone he has In his hand.

"Y/n" I hear her voice calling me out, did he just call my mother for me?, "E-Eomma" I sniffle, tears again fills In my eyes, "Oh my daughter why are you crying?" She asks.

I was about to reply to my mother but that bull keeps the phone on his ear Instead, "Did you see? If your husband didn't find the diamond I will beat her even more" He says to my mother through the phone and cuts the phone.

Is he acting like he beat me up to force my parents for his diamond?.

"My father raised me as a brave girl" He mumbles sneering afterwards, I gasp when I realise he Is repeating my words.

"I'm brave!" I reply wiping out the tears that escapes my eyes, "You are not even closer to being brave" He replies glancing down at my hands, I gulp and hide my hands behind me.

"If he was holding this harder why you didn't tell me that time?" He asks, I look at him, "I asked you to help me but you didn't now why are you acting?" I reply.

"Try to escape again and I swear I will shoot your father" He thresthens, my eyes widen, "Don't you dare to say my father's name" I warn, "Your father" He says.

I groan fisting my palm, I turn away from him, leaving to my room, I sit down on the bed, Oh god If I didn't used any ointment they will become marks.

My BEAUTIFUL HANDS? THEN HOW I WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW OFF?.

I turn my neck towards the door when I hear a knock on the door, a guard reveals, "This Is for you" He says holding out an ointment for me, HOW DID THE GUARD KNOW?.

I stand up and grab the ointment from him, so Beomgyu left to buy this?, the guards leaves the room, I sit back down on the bed and begin applying the ointment on my hands.

Being done with the ointment I keep It aside, should I go to Beomgyu?, I stand on my feet, looking around carefully I push open the door of Beomgyu's room, he Is not here?, I look through the house, he Is not home yet?.

Did he leave?.

It must be that way, I make my way back towards the room but stop when I hear the sounds coming from the living room, I Immediately peek Into the living room.

"Last time at the club we couldn't discuss" The man across that bull says to him, he crosses his legs, "I had an emergency what did you find?" That bull answer the man.

"The thing you have asked me to--" The man stops speaking when he notices me standing, he clears his throat.

Taehyung turns over to me.

"What are you doing here get out of here!" He says standing up on his feet, "Who's she? Are you perhaps married?" The man asks, Taehyung Immediately glares at him.

"Shut your mouth Jimin!" Taehyung says to him, he chuckles.

"And you! Get out of here" He points out at the door, "I'm leaving don't die" I reply and was about to leave but Jim Jimin speaks.

"Let her be It's not like she Is related to them" Jimin says to Taehyung, "Out" Taehyung points out to me, I glare at him one last time before leaving the room.

What he Is trying to hide?, and what they are trying to find?.

*Just talking*

Back to back updates

You all I'm slowly getting back!