Chapter sixty one: Alcohol

Y/n POV

"I said I don't wanna live with you," I say to him, but he pulls the gear, driving away, "You think you ate?" He asks me, I look at him, "What did I do?" I ask him.

"For making me arrested?" He replies, "Yes I ate breakfast and lunch too" I reply, "But I didn't" He says looking at me, "And I would love to have a delicious dinner" He adds.

"So? Just drop me in my apartment, and you could eat anything delicious you want, " I say, "What am I going to eat? If I drop the meal In apartment" He replies.

It took me some minutes to get him, "Why are you so sudden straight forward?" I ask him, "I'm always straightforward, " He replies.

"Yeah, my apartment's that way," I point out in the direction, "Thank you for telling me, but I didn't ask for It" He replies. I sigh, crossing my arms.

This what I said to Beomgyu.. he will kidnap me again and here he is...at that time Beomgyu was proudly saying that I would stop him but he ran away like he didn't know me.

I fist my palm tightly, "Don't get angry, else you will blast," He says to me, driving, "I'm not angry. I'm just mad," I reply to him.

He looks at me smiling. I smile back at him, forcefully faking a smile.

"I hope your last stop will be hell In this ride" I mumble, "Don't worry I'm taking you there with me too" He replies, I groan looking away from him, I stared out of the window.

I look back at him, and he also looks at me. I again fake a smile, and he does the same.

Why is he smiling like that? I think deeply, and my eyes widen when he increases the speed of the car.

I CAN SEE HELL RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES.

"If you wanna Tokyo drift, then do It alone. WHY ARE YOU DOING IT WITH ME?" I shout at him.

"Don't forget you are the one who asked me to go to hell," He answers, I bite down on my lower lip, and when I look out of the window, I shut my eyes tightly.

I can't see anything because of the speed, and this is scary asf.

I slowly open my eyes and again palm my eyes when he passes through some cars.

I sigh. In relief, when he stops at the red light, he looks at me smirking, "Do you think you are cool?" I ask him, "I guess so?" He replies.

"You could just shoot me instead of doing this with me," I say, "Thanks to Beomgyu for bringing the car with him," He says.

I have 99 problems and that Beomgyu makes them 10000.

"Are you scared, babe?" He whispers, my eyes widen, "I'm not your babe?" I reply to him, "You are scared, right?" He questions, "Nope, " I reply. He hums and looks forward. The red light turns green, and he smirks, he was about to drive, but I yell.

"YES, I'M SCARED," I shout, he chuckles at my state, HE THINKS THAT'S NOT SCARY?, When I'm almost dying at the speed he was driving at?.

I sigh. In relief, when he drives slowly, he stops the car right in front of the Spanish restaurant.

He opens the door stepping out, he pulls open the door for me, I shake my head side to side at him, "Come out else I'm locking you In that basement again" He warns, my eyes widen.

"That basement where lizard and cockroach couple lives?" I ask him, he hums nodding his head at me.

I slowly step out, "No alcohol there" He warns I glance down when he Interwined our fingers, "Only alcohol there" I say, he poke his tongue on his cheek, "I know you can't tolerate alcohol" I say.