Chapter thirty three: Ketchup

Y/n pov

I sip the fresh orange juice early In the morning that Bull Is seated In front of me and Beomgyu beside me, I make eye contact with that Bull, "Look she Is staying alive with us" Beomgyu says.

Taehyung looks at him, "Why would she?" He ask, "What do you mean by why would she? She Is suggesting you to threaten her father and you still have a beef with her?" Beomgyu asks.

I look back at that Bull, he rolls his eyes at me, I look at Beomgyu, he passes me a look 'I'm with you don't worry' I sigh focusing on the juice.

"Now she Is with us so we can use her perfectly to scare her father" Beomgyu says, "I got a plan!" I say pushing the glass of juice aside both of them look at me.

"What Is It?" Beomgyu asks, "We will call Appa Into a restaurant and you should show him how merciless you both are with me" I suggest.

Since Soobin saw me he will probably tell Appa about me.

"We ain't buying your father any dinner" Taehyung says, "She never said to buy him dinner she just meant that we will scare him by taking her along with us In a very Injured state" Beomgyu explains, I nod my head at him.

Taehyung looks at me before he stands up grabbing the butter knife he had In front of him, he rolls his sleeves up, "W-What are you doing?" Beomgyu asks standing up.

"You just said to make her Injured didn't you?!" Taehyung asks, I gulp, was he going to beat me with the butter knife just now?.

Beomgyu sighs, "Ain't no way we are beating her for real!" Beomgyu says, I sniffle he's so kind.

"We will just break her legs" Beomgyu says, my eyes widen I Immediately stand, "No!" I refuse standing, both of them looks at me.

"We will use some fake blood and stuff I will mess my hair up myself" I reply, Taehyung sighs sitting down on the chair eating the bread aggressively.

"If he sees my messy hair he will think that you guys pulled my hair and maybe he will think you guys slapped me too leave that on me I'm a very good actress" I say, "What If he will catch us acting?" Beomgyu asks.

"No he won't trust me I know him very well!" I reply, Beomgyu hums turning over to that Bull, "Come on she Is being kind!" Beomgyu whines.

Taehyung looks at me, "If you did any over acting I will shoot both of you" He warns showing me his Index finger I blink my eyes, he glances at Beomgyu beside before he slips his phone out of his pocket calling someone.

"He called your father" Beomgyu whispers to me, I hum we both stare at him.

"Come at the XXX restaurant at noon I have something very entertaining to show you" He speaks on the phone before hanging up.