Chapter nineteen: Selfie

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I hiccup staring down at the photos of that Kim Taehyung Appa threw In front of me a second ago.

"He Is more dangerous then you think" Appa says sitting across me on the bed, I sit there on the bed, speechless.

That ass hole Is a m-mafia k-king?.

"You shouldn't behave In front of him like you did today" Appa mumbles, I stared down at the photos of him In the news papers of Spain.

I don't understand what's written but I knew It's about how cruel he Is.

"Stay away from him and don't ever come back Into the company I will handle him myself once he will get his diamond he will leave this country" Appa explains.

I look up at him, "Do you even have any Idea how scared I was when you barged In without any hesitation?" He asks worry written all over his face.

"B-But how you know that man?" I ask him gazing back down at the news papers, "I've been there In Spain and I know he Isn't less then an angel of death for the people In Spain" Appa replies.

"You have been there?" I ask and he nods, "You were little and your brother wasn't born at that time" He replies, Eomma suddenly barges In, "COME HERE AND TELL ME WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE FRIED EGGS!!" She shouts at him grabbing his ear dragging him out with her.

I look down at the papers grabbing them, I gulp when I remember how I called him a 'Jerk' 'Ass hole' And almost broke his head with my helmet the very first time.

What If he shoots both me and Appa after getting his Diamond and he Is using us so he could get It?.

Why did he let me go after almost shooting me three times?, I gulp and lay down on the bed, am I going to die before turning seventy?.

I didn't even lived my life?.

I bite my nails staring at the ceiling, I turn my neck towards the book on the bedside table.

Or did I just found my Mr Mafia?.

I shake my head side to side at the thought, m-my Mr Mafia should be from Korea YES HE SHOULD BE FROM KOREA!.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Eomma calls me downstairs, I throw the blanket away and hurry downstairs.

"What Is It Eomma?" I ask, "There was a letter at the doorstep the guard have just handed me this" She replies handing me a letter with my name written on top of It.

"Again this letter?" I ask Eomma In disbelief, "Whoever this person Is he/she doesn't have any manners who send letters In this century?" She says shaking her side to side leaving for kitchen.

I glance down at the letter In my hand, It's been almost a year I'm receiving these kind of letters, and no one knows who keeps them.

One day I stayed at the doorstep the whole day but when I left to grab some banana milk In the blink of an eye there was a letter at the doorstep.