Chapter fifty: shift

Y/n POV

My eyes flutter when I hear the sound of the door knocking, I slowly open my eyes, I look around my surroundings, I fell asleep here last night?.

I hear another knock on the door, I stand on my feet walking over to the door, "Who's there?" I ask, keeping my ear on the door to hear the person on the other side.

"Your boyfriend," I hear a manly voice replying, my eyes widen when I realise who's voice Is this, "You are not my boyfriend!" I refuse, "Ahh, okay, " He says.

He again knocks on the door, "Who's on the door?" I ask, "Your husband, " He replies." I grit my teeth, opening up the door.

"How are you here?" I ask, "I was just passing by randomly and then I saw this builing I sniffed the air and Immediately realized my girl lives here and here I am" He replies opening his arms wide 'Posing'.

"I'm not your girl?" I ask him, "Okay, you are not my girl... you are my lady, " He whispers, my eyes widen, and he looks around the apartment.

"You don't have any job that you are here this early in the morning?" I question, he turns around to me, "Of course I have very important works to do, but priority comes first, " He answers.

"You didn't shift yet?..that's good," He asks, glancing down at my stuff, "Did you catch cold? Why are you acting this way? I have fever pills with me, wait, " I say, I walk over to my bags and pull pills out for him.

I hold out the pills In front of him, "Just swallow and you will fine" I say, he glances down at the pills, "What If I swallow you Instead" He whispers, my eyes widen as I begin coughing palming my mouth at his answer.

He looked at me, concerned, grabbing my shoulder, preventing me from falling off, "I guess you are the one who catched cold here," He replies, I push his hand off my shoulder.

He rolls his sleeves up, "I'm not professional with this, but I know I'm better than you," He says, grabbing one of my bags. "Where do you wanna put this?" He asks.

I sigh, "We don't have to keep the bag like that... we have to put clothes out ughh you don't know anything. Why are you even here?" I ask, trying to snatch the bag from him, "Okay okay I understood we have to fill the wardrobe?" He asks.

I slowly nod my head at him, he doesn't even know that little thing? He grabs two other bags walking over to the door, "Where are you going?" I ask him, following him behind.

"To my house, of course," He replies, "Then why are you taking my stuff with you?" I ask, "Because you are also coming with me, " He answers.

I try to snatch my bag from him, "Give my bags back" I argue, I sigh when I failed to snatch them from him, "I'm not coming with you anywhere keep my things down and leave respectfully" I warn, "Leave me alone" I add.

He sighs, "Okay then, we will shift here." He Informs, my eyes widen, and he leaves to the room, I follow him behind immediately, "Why are you annoying?" I ask him, staring at him, opening my bags, pulling my things out.

I immediately rush over to my bags and stand in front of It not letting him touch my bag any further.

"Yo-You can't touch my stuff," I say, avoiding eye contact with him. He raises his one eyebrow at me, "Then what should I do?" He asks, "Yo-You should clean the kitchen, " I reply.

I smirk, yes I can make him do this.

"Are you for real?" He asks me, I forcefully push him out of the room, "Yes, go and clean there, " I reply, shutting the door at his face.

I sigh, and finally he is away for a while, what happened to him?.

I turn over to my stuff and begin unpacking, after being done with arranging things. In the wardrobe, I glance at the door when I hear the sound of something breaking, what Is he doing there?.

I stand up, leaving to kitchen, my mouth parts. I stared at the broken window, and he stood there looking at me, "What are you doing?" I ask, "I SWEAR I WAS JUST TRYING TO CLEAN...MY ELBOW DIDN'T DO ANYTHING..THIS WINDOW IS CHEAP!" He replies, my eyes widen.

"Are you alright?" I ask, "Yeah It's okay--" He stops talking when I walk over to the window, I stare at the window, "Are you alright, my window? " I ask.

I look at him, "What were you trying to do?" I ask him, "I was just trying to clean the walls, " He replies. He doesn't even have any kind of brush to clean what he was trying to clean the walls with??.

I forcefully push him out of the kitchen, If he stayed here longer he will destroy the whole kitchen, "Sit here quietly" I say to him pointing out at the couch, "What do you think I'm here to only sit?" He asks.

"It's better for you to sit" I reply, he glares at me before quietly sitting down on the couch, I sigh heavily tying my hair, he kept on looking at me all the time I was cleaning.

I sigh when I was finally done with the cleaning, kitchen Is done..everything Is done, I look at him he stands up from the couch, "Ahh I'm so tried" He says, my eyes widen.

I did the whole work, Hello?.

"What did you even do that you are tired?" I ask him, he looks at me, "What do you mean by that I was staring at you the whole time? It was tiring?" He replies, I gasp.

"Why were you staring at me?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest, "I was trying to motivate you, " He mumbles proudly.

"But you didn't say any words?" I ask, "I was trying to motivate through my eyes" He replies, IS HE FOR FUCKING REAL?.

"Get out of here" I say pointing out at the door, "I don't think you will be able to do anything once I get out of here" He replies shoving his hands Into his pockets.

"Please don't be delusional you didn't do anything" I remind, "You don't know but I did everything" He answers, "And what did you do?" I ask, he points out at the kitchen, "I tried to clean the walls there" He speaks.

I rub my eyes aggressively, he was there only for five minutes and he Is acting like he spent five years there.

"Oh that's so nice of you now get out of here" I point out at the door, "Your window Is broken what If some theif broke Into your house? You need someone to protect you" He says.

"I can protect myself" I reply trying to forcefully push him out of the door, "What did you eat why are you so heavy?" I ask when I was struggling to push him out, "Probably not you yet" He replies.

I halt In my steps, "The fuck Is wrong with you? Where Is that ugly Spanish bull gone?" I ask, "To Spain" He answers.

I sigh, and finally succeed on pushing him out of there.

I was about to shut the door at his face but he brings his foot In between, I look up at him, "What? Get out" I say.

"Goodnight" He whispers, "Yeah goodnight" I reply waving at him with a smile I shut the door, Immediately locking the door with three different locks.

I sigh In relief.

How did he found out that I'm living here?.

*Just Talking*

I

nterviewer: Jungkook, where were you born?

Jungkook: South Korea.

Interviewer: What part?

Jungkook: My whole body

Interviewer: ......

Rest of Bts: We don't know him.

Do you like the new Taehyung👀?