Chapter fourty four: Boyfriend

Y/n POV

I look around the giant hall there are soo many rich and elegant people, the slow music plays and some couples danced on the stage.

"Sit here" Beomgyu points out at a seat, I nod my head at him sitting down on the chair, he kept on bowing towards people.

He knows these people or he Is just acting like that?.

He Is talking with old ladies like he knows them for years?.

"Hello" I hear a voice behind me I turn around, "Chinmin?" I say.

"It's Jimin but since you called me that I will name myself that" He replies sitting beside me.

"So how that man let you come here? Oh god you are soo coolly kidnapped you are just hanging around like this" He says, making an Impressed face.

"He can never stop me from doing whatever I want to do I don't fear him" I reply, "Oh look It's Taehyung" He says pointing behind me I Immediately look behind me In fear but I don't find him there.

He laughs at me, "Did you see your face?" He says laughing, I glare at him, "I don't fear him okay?" I say rolling my eyes at him, "I see" He mumbles.

He suddenly leans forward towards me, I move behind slightly, "But you don't have to fear him..." He whispers, I frown, "What do you mean?" I ask, "Romeo have just started to fall for his juliet" He whispers.

And hearing his words I can feel goosebumps.

"W-What are you talking about?" I ask, "Come on you get It what I'm trying to say" He mumbles, suddenly someone begin speaking on the microphone.

"Good evening everyone, This Is Jung Wooyoung with you..today I'm speaking on behalf Mr Min Yoongi" He says, "WHY? YOONGI CAN'T SPEAK OR HE DEAF?" Someone from the crowd yell.

"He can speak okay?" That woo guy replies rolling his eyes at the man, "Today Is the day I built this company after sacrificing my blood sweat and tears-- Nae pi ttam nunmul~~" He suddenly starts to dance, everyone In the crowd cheers for him.

This party Is weird.

Woo guy clears his throat, "And In this wonderful day I would like you all to enjoy like crazy--She's saying Baby, come and follow me~~..." He again dances.

I look back at Jimin, "Why Is that bull Invited In this weird party?" I ask him, "Do you see that guy" He points out at a guy sleeping while sitting on the chair, I nod my head at him, "Do you think that guy can run a company when he Is sleeping In his own party?" He asks.

"So what Is this party for?" I ask, "He Is here to make a deal half of the people In this party are mafias or thugs" He whispers, my eyes widen, as I look around the place.

"Be careful while you are here" He mumbles and a girl calls him from behind, he stands up waving at me and disappearing Into the crowd.

Now where this Beomgyu got lost, why did I forget what he did with me the very last time I went out with him, but at least that bull Is coming...It's weirdly kind of relief for me.

Grabbing a glass of wine I stare at the people dancing around, why this Beomgyu brings me Into these kind of places?, did he do this Intentionally?.

I thought It's a normal party of some birthday celebration.

"Are you alone baby?" One of the man asks me, and I cringed, how the fuck someone can directly call me that without even knowing me??.

I was about to reply to him but I stop when I look at his muscles, If I mess with him now It will be a trouble for me.