Chapter fifty three: Kiss

I switch the children safety off, and look at her, "Don't get lost...just hold my hand wherever you will go okay--" She didn't even let me complete and she rushes out of the car.

I make a done face before I step out, I stare at her rushing away, I run after her, "Stop Y/n" I say trying to reach to her.

She was about to get In, but the guard stops her, "First you have to do the ticketing" The guard says to her, she looks behind at me, "Now you remember that I'm with you?" I ask her sarcastically.

She smiles at me, that I found cute..I shake my head side to side at her, leaving to buy the tickets, I buy the tickets after standing In a very long line.

So this Is what I'm doing with my life.

After grabbing the tickets I walk back there finding her still standing there, thankfully she Is still there.

She grabs my wrist Immediately dragging me In with her after she sees the tickets In my hands.

I give up and let her to drag me, she glances behind at me the brightness of the high pressure lights around the place making her look more prettier.

She looks around the rides with her big doe eyes, If she wasn't Y/n I would have--she doesn't even let me to think and drag me to somewhere.

"I wanna play this" She points out at the ring toss game, I look at the man standing and back at her, "And If you missed a chance I won't let you to play further" I warn, she Immediately nods her head at me.

I cross my arms watching her grabbing the ring, she bites down on her lower lip trying to focus on the teddy bear, with her one eye closed.

After some minutes of adjustment and all she misses the chance with a very good distance.

She looks behind at me with a pout, I sigh biting down on my lower lip nodding my head at her, she Immediately grabs another one and again fails to put It on the teddy bear.

"Give up" I mumble under my breath staring at her, she whines finally giving up and turning to me.

"Home?" I ask her, she points out somewhere I turn where she Is pointing at and find a carousel.

I look back at her and frown, where did she go?, I look around for her, where did she go now?.

Ughh where did she go? She Is drunk.

After looking around for her I finally find her already walking towards me In between the crowd, with two red bow tie headbands In her hands.

She holds out one for me, "Wear It hurry" She says, from where she brought these?, she stands on her toes pushing a tiny sunflower Into my hair, she wraps her hands around my neck I look down at her.

"Today I will turn the bull Into a bear" She whispers holding the headband for me.

"I'm not going to wear It..and where did you get lost?" I ask her, she whines again, "Wear It and come with me there..If you won't come I'm not going home" She warns.

I stare at her In disbelief, before slowly wearing the headband, she giggles pinching my cheeks, "You look soo cute" She complimented dragging me away from there.

After doing the ticketing and stuff she finally rushes there sitting down on a unicorn, she pats the one beside her for me, I sit down there with a done face.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

The ride starts, It just started and I can already hear her chuckling, hearing her chuckle I chuckle behind her more loudly Intentionally. she looks at me over her shoulder.