Chapter sixty three: S.O

Y/n POV

My eyes flutter, I rub my eyes uncomfortable by the lightning of the room I shot open my eyes, I frown when I find myself In an unfamiliar room, I sit up.

My eyes widen when I find Minho and Taehyung sleeping on the floor, just a blanket on top of them, and they are holding hands.

Where are we in first place, I looked around, standing up from the bed, I recall all of the incidents that occurred last night.

"I'm a smarter baby smarter!"

We shaked our assess last night?, I look at them sleeping, Taehyung groans I guess he Is feeling uncomfortable on the floor, but who put them there?.

I can see him opening his eyes. He again groans, and he sits up, looking around, "What are you doing in my dream?" He asks me, I sigh at his question, "This ain't a dream, " I reply.

He shakes his head side to side to get his vision cleared, the door opened revealing Jungkook, "Oh you are up," He says, looking at us and Minho asleep on the floor.

"Actually, you guys passed out, so I brought you here in my house," Jungkook explains, I was surprised at his calm explanation.

This is not what Jungkook does.

Taehyung looks at Minho asleep beside him. He stands up, fixing his tie, "Did you see what you did last night?" He asks me.

"What did I do?" I ask blinking my eyes Innocently, "YOU GOT DRUNK AND DID ALL OF THIS" He shouts at me, Minho opens his eyes sitting up on the floor, he rubs his eyes before looking at us.

"I didn't get drunk. I was just enjoying my life," I say the last one. In a lower tone, "Noona, you got me drunk. I'm just a kid," Minho complains

I look at him with my wide eyes, "Now you are complaining too?" I ask him, and he nods his head at me.

"Okay. If I was drunk, then why did you, too, obey me and get drunk like that?" I ask them, "Okay guys, the breakfast Is ready," Jungkook says we look at him.

Minho glances down at his wristwatch, "Oh shit my class has started," Minho mutters, standing up from the floor.

I look at Jungkook, "You don't have classes today?" I ask him, he shakes his head side to side at me, "Someone jam was calling you, " Jungkook points out at Taehyung.

Taehyung touches his pocket for his phone, "It's over there," Jungkook tells him, Taehyung grabs his phone from the drawer.

He sighs heavily, looking at me, "Home right now," He orders, I frown at him, "If you wanna go, then you should go," I reply.

He dials a number on his phone, bringing the phone to his ear, after some rings the other person picks up, "I don't care about the walls of your house and listen to me I will send you a location come here and take Y/n back home" He says on the phone.

I sigh heavily sitting back down on the bed, he hangs up looking at me, "Beomgyu will be here go with him home without arguing and If you both dared to do something stupid I swear I will send him back" He warns pointing his Index finger at me.

"We never do anything stupid. You are the only one stupid here," I reply, crossing my arms over my chest. He glares at me before leaving the room.

"Where he is going," Jungkook inquires. "He is leaving," I reply, "He knows where the exit is?" Jungkook asks me, I shake my head side to side at him, and Jungkook rushes out.

He is trying to control me again, what am I even going to do sitting all alone in that house.

Wait, did Jimin find something? But why am I Interested to find the killer?.