Chapter fifty five: Bracelet

Taehyung POV

Shutting the door of my car behind, I look at Jimin standing right In front of the han river, I look down at the road finding bloody footsteps, I look up at Jimin standing Infront of the han river.

There are some cops here investigating..Jimin turns over to me, "You are here." He says, "What's the matter?" I ask him.

"A woman is killed here, and she is related to that orphanage," Jimin answers, I glance down at the drops of blood.

"Did you find anything?" I question looking back at him, "I called you here because I wanted to show you something, " Jimin says and points down somewhere on the road.

"Wear the gloves before," He says, holding out the gloves for me, I slowly wear the gloves, and he squats down on the road.

"I found this bracelet familiar," He mumbles, pointing down at something, I try to focus on It and there, I barely see a blood bracelet.

I squat down. In front of Jimin, I stare down at the bracelet.

"Isn't It familiar?" He whispers, I remove the glove from my one hand and slowly push the bracelet I was wearing in veiw for Jimin.

Jimin looked at the bracelet on the road and back at the bracelet I was wearing.

"It's the same as yours," He whispers in disbelief.

I stared down at the bracelet, "Do you remember anyone wearing this bracelet other than you?" He asks.

I kept on staring down at the bracelet on the road, "U Jin," I Mumble, "Who is he?" Jimin asks, genuinely confused.

I looked up at him, and he stared at me for an answer

"My brother," I reply.

His eyes widened, "That means.." He mumbles.

"He is alive," we say in unison.

That's why he wanted me to come to Korea, and he pulled that diamond act, but why did he want me to come?.

I slowly grab the bracelet, I stare down at It, It's tinier than mine.

"S.O killer. Is your brother... It's going to be even harder now," Jimin says, standing up still in disbelief.

"Appa Hyung has that bracelet I want It to!!" He whines. In front of our father, I look at them sitting down on the couch.

"Appa don't buy for him..he will lose It!" I point out at him, he glared at me, "U Jin aa you are just five years old..once you will grow up we will buy It for you" Our mother says to him grabbing him by his shoulders.

"I want It now..right now" U Jin refuses.

"Are you listening?" Jimin calls me out, I look at him, "I wanted a break from work, but now this case is getting even harder. " He groans, "When am I going to get some rest?" He adds sniffling.

I stand on my feet, "Your actual job starts from here Jimin..make your day nights but pull him out," I say.

He watched me getting into the car, I shut the door behind, I rub my eyes, If he Is alive then why Is he hiding himself from me?.

Why is he doing this now?.

My phone rings, bringing me out of my thoughts, I accept the call, "Sir, this apartment is empty, and no one's here," the maid says through the phone.

"What do you mean there is no one?" I ask, "I just entered, and I found the door open... no one's here, " She replies, I throw the phone on the passenger seat and drive away from there.

Did she just say the door was open? Y/n can't leave the door open, what If he is targeting her now? I increased the speed of the car more.

I stop the car. In front of the building, I hurry out of the car, and I rush upstairs, barging inside the apartment, panting heavily.

I look at the maid standing, "Did you look carefully?" I ask her, she nods her head at me, "Y/n" I call her out, looking around.

"Y/n," I call her, looking around the kitchen, I push open the door of her room, not finding her anywhere in the apartment.

Where she can go? I rush out of the building, catching my breath. I look around the streets for her.

"Y/N!" I shout her name, looking around.

I sigh when I find her sitting into a park on top of a swing eating ice cream?.

She looks up at me, "You are back?" She asks, "Are you out of your mind?" I ask her, "What did I do?" She asks, standing up, "You left the door open behind you?" I question.

She frowns, pulling the keys out of her pocket, "I have locked It" She replies.

I know she will never do such a thing, which means he got into her apartment?, was he there to target her? Thankfully, she left the apartment.

"Did something happen?" She asks, I look at her, "The maid took so long to come and you said not to touch the kitchen so I bought this. " She shows me the ice cream.

"I bought this for you too," She mumbles, searching something into the plastic bag and pulling an ice cream out, holding It out for me.

I slowly pull her into a hug, "Woo-ohh, what happened to you--my ice cream gonna fall," She says.

"You are this much happy for the ice cream that you are hugging me?" She asks. In disbelief, I break the hug.

She stared at me, blinking her eyes, "Ice cream." She again held out the ice cream for me, I slowly grabbed the ice cream, and she sat down on the swing.

"If you will sit beside me you will break It so you better stand up" She says, I roll my eyes at her, "Yeah eat that Ice cream and tell me how's It" She says.

I unwrap It and take a bite, "You don't like to lick?" She asks, I shake my head side to side at her, "I don't like to lick Ice creams but surely something else" I reply winking at her, her eyes widen and her cheeks flushed cutely.

"I'm leaving." She stands up, walking away, I follow her behind, "Stop Y/n." I follow her behind into the building.

She frowns, watching the door open. She turns over to me, "Did you open It?" She asks, I slowly nod my head at her.

She huffs, "Stop acting like a creep, would you?..and do you even have a home? If yes, then get lost there, " She says, walking in.

The maid turns over to us when I grab her wrist and turn her around to face me, "Home Is not always just four walls.. sometimes it can be a person," I whisper.

"Oh my god, when did you start to throw life codes randomly like this?" She asks me, "Since I saw you" I reply, she raises her eyebrow at me.

"Do you know sometimes home Is not just a house with four walls..It can be a jail with four walls..get out of here before I call the cops," She replies, pulling her wrist from me.

I look at the maid who's controlling her laugh, I stare at her. In disbelief, she bites down on her lower lip, lowering her head.

I follow Y/n behind into her room, I frown, watching her staring at a spot, I look where she is staring..her bed..It's blood-stained.

She slowly turns over to me, "W-What Is this?" She stutters, she looks down at her feet. I also look down.

There are bloody footsteps just like at the han River.

"Who did this?" She whispers.

"Y/n you are targeted," I reply.

*Just talking*

(Namjoon as a lawyer and Jin as a judge)

Namjoon: I object

Jin: No, you human

**

I'm here with my daily update<33