Chapter six: Bicycle

**

**

Taehyung looks around the chilly weathered Seoul city, the night cold breeze hitting his face, his footsteps echoing around.

"Wow did you see him he's so handsome" The ladies around whispered to each other and Taehyung felt a strange feeling hearing their talks.

He never walked around and was surrounded by people, they always ran away from him, but at the
moment he can stare at people's eyes and he sees no fear In them.

He grits his teeth at the feeling, how no one's scared of him even the kids are sticking their tongues out at him.

"TEMERME!!"
"FEAR ME!!" Taehyung yelled at the kid, the kid Immediately began crying, the kid's mother looks up at Taehyung through gritted teeth and she Immediately begin beating him with the news paper.

Taehyung's eyes widen as he tried to save himself from her attacks, "DARE TO MAKE MY CHILD CRY AGAIN I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE COPS YOU WEIRD MAN!!" She shouted at him.

Being satisfied, the lady walks away with her kid.

"Perra"
"Bitch" He mumbles under his breath rubbing his head staring at her disappearing figure.

He shakes his head side to side resuming his walk, he stared at the convince stores and pharmacy, when suddenly he hears a bicycle bell ringing behind him.

He turns around only to collide with the bicycle, he's eyes widen as he fells on the road on the back of his head.

He hears a feminine groan, he raises his head and find a feminine figure back facing him sitting on the ground.

"PERRA NO PUEDES VER--"
"YOU BITCH CAN'T YOU SEE--" She cut him off by trying smashing her pink helmet on his face, his eyes widen when he dodges the helmet off.

"IF YOU CURSED ME EVER AGAIN THEN I'LL PUSH YOU OFF THE HAN RIVER YOU JERK ASS HOLE!!" Y/n shouts at him, rushing over to him squatting down and grabbing her helmet from the ground.

Taehyung stared at her side profile blinking his eyes being still on the ground.

She turns her neck towards him, "Can't you see while cycling huh?!" Taehyung almost yells, "AND YOU!! WHY WERE YOU STANDING AT THE CYCLING ROAD LIKE THAT HUH!?!" She yelled.

Taehyung peeks to the road and find a big cycle symbol.

She stands up from the road and rubs her bleeding knee, "Por qué hay aquí toda una carretera para ciclos de mierda?"
"Why Is here a whole road for shitty bicycles?" He mumbles under his breath.

She stared at him and her eyes widen, "Hey did you again curse me??" She asks ready to smack his face with the helmet.

Taehyung's eyes widen,
"Sin! Sin!"
"No! No!" He says.

"Did you just say yes!?!" She asks widening her eyes more.

"No! No!" He replies, she hums wearing the helmet and pulling her bicycle up, sitting down on the seat cycling away.