Chapter seven: Daddy

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

The sun beams disturbs my sleep, I open my eyes rubbing my eyes and the first person I see Is Beomgyu blowing on his hot steaming cup of coffee through the broken window.

I Immediately stand and rush over to him, "Why were you acting like a girl last night??" I ask him and his eyes widen.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY I WAS ACTING LIKE A GIRL??!" He yelled keeping the cup of tea aside wiping out his mouth.

"Where's the proof that I was the one acting maybe It was my ghost or something?" He replies crossing his arms over his chest, I slip my phone out of my pocket and show him the texts from last night.

He snatches the phone from my hands and stared at the screen.

"This Isn't me oh-god with whom you were talking?" He questions wiggling his eyebrows at me, I frown snatching the phone from his hand.

"It Isn't you?" I ask, he shakes his head side to side at me, "I see..mafia In love" He mumbles and moves away before I could smack his face with the phone.

If he wasn't the one texting me last night then who was?.

End of pov

Y/n pov

I stare down at the breakfast the maid just kept for me, I thank her In a whisper, Appa sits across me, "Good morning" He says, I look at him, "Good morning" I reply him and stare at him.

Why Is he happy today?, Minho sits beside me and he also do the same staring at Appa.

"Appa why are you so happy today didn't Eomma beat you last night well?" Minho asked. My eyes widen as I smack his head.

Appa looks at us, "No, she have beaten me up well last night but It's been a while since I'm getting beaten up so It's alright" Appa replied.

Me and Minho spare glances to each other, Eomma sits across Minho and she begin having her breakfast.

"Actually my company's gonna release new collection of shoes and you know I have wrote two lines for the official AD" Appa says and stands up.

"It will never make any sounds.. with Catwalk shoes run on the clouds" Appa does some acting and throws a pose, me and Minho choke on our food.

Minho pats my back and I pat his back coughing, "The collection will blast the markets I know" Appa says sitting down back on the chair.

"It will only blasts people's heads and you both don't you dare to buy any of his company's shoe" Eomma warns, we nod our heads at her resuming eating.

"Eomma do you know he have fired me from the company and ordered his assistant doe eyed Soobin to push me out" I say with a pout.

Eomma glanced at Appa, "You should go to work and you can chose any work you want to do there and If he Interrupted then call me" Eomma says earning a nod from me.