Chapter thirteen: Shoes

**Taehyung clutches the earbuds and hums hearing Beomgyu's voice, he stood In an empty alley, at night, the dogs barked and the lights flickered

**
Taehyung clutches the earbuds and hums hearing Beomgyu's voice, he stood In an empty alley, at night, the dogs barked and the lights flickered.

"You're Into the right alley just stay focused they will appear" Beomgyu speaks In Taehyung's earbuds, Taehyung nods and leans back on the wall, his fingertips clutched the gun In his hand.

Suddenly footsteps echoed around the alley, Taehyung hid himself deeper, the footsteps got closer and closer untill a finger stopped In front of him.

A man with a box In his hands.

Taehyung peeked when the box opened and the shiny glistening diamond reveals Into the box.

He grits his teeth and swiftly grip the man's neck from behind and twisted It knocking the man off the ground.

He squatted down to grab the box but a kick on the box sends the box away from him and a gun was pointed at his head.

Taehyung gazed at the box far from him and shoots the man on his leg with his gaze still on the box.

The man groans and fells off the ground with his other mate, "HEY!" He hears a voice behind him and he smoothly dodges a steel stick off.

"Morirás seguro"
"You will die for sure" He mumbles In his darkest voice before Beomgyu attacks the man from his back knocking him off.

Beomgyu shows Taehyung a thumbs up and Taehyung stands hurrying over to the box but he hears Beomgyu hissing behind, he Immediately turns over finding Beomgyu on the ground clutching his bleeding head and another man standing on top of him trying to give Beomgyu another hit on his head.

Before he could hit Beomgyu Taehyung's hand grip the steel, the man turns over to Taehyung receiving a harsh punch on his nose.

He clutches his bleeding nose and receives another kick on his face by Taehyung knocking off.

"Se encuentra bien?"
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks Beomgyu, "Leave me and go for the diamond you jerk" Beomgyu replies, Taehyung's eyes widen, "How dare you to call me a jerk when I just saved your life!?!" Taehyung says In disbelief and holds his gun out at his left direction without looking he shoots another man on his leg.

"You are a jerk" Beomgyu mumbles, making Taehyung groan, he stands up and grabs the box from the ground, "Now how am I going to take you both home?" Taehyung mumbles.

Beomgyu chuckles through his bloody mouth and extends his arms, Taehyung squats down In his level and give him a hug, Beomgyu Immediately pushes him away.

"I'm not asking for a hug carry me on your back" Beomgyu says, Taehyung gulps, "What If I'll die here before going to Spain?" He asks, Beomgyu hisses.

Taehyung groans standing and carrying Beomgyu on his back, he groans walking out of the alley with the diamond box In his hands and Beomgyu hanging on his back.