Chapter twenty: Escaping?

Y/n's mother's and father's eyes widen hearing her scream, they Immediately rush over to her room, her father slowly grab Minho's bat on the way

Her mother shushes her father slowly eavesdropping on the door, "HE WILL KILL ME FOR SURE NOW HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE AND MARRY!?!" She yells Inside, her mother slowly twists the door knob finding the door locked, she knocks on the door.

Y/n sniffles and turns her neck towards the door, "Y/n are you alright?" Her mother asks, she stands up wearing her bathrobe and opening the door.

"Oh god why are you screaming like that!?!" Her mother asks, she sniffles, "E-Eomma c-can we change our house? Ca-Can we buy a new house In Mexico or somewhere In the moon??!" She asks her mother.

Her mother glances back at her father, "Why you suddenly wanna change the house?" Her father asks, "Th-There Is a big c-c-cockroach In the bathroom and he also flies AND HE CAN ALSO SHOOT ME!!" She end up shouting.

Her mother palms her ears and slaps Y/n's back, "Stop yelling like some mannerless!" Her mother scolds, she sobs, "A-Appa the cockroach will sh-shoot me" She mumbles.

"From where did the cockroaches started to use guns!?!" Her father mumbled with his eyebrows knitted, Y/n cries curling up on the bed, her parents spare glances to each other In disbelief.

Taehyung pov

SHE LEFT ME ON SEEN!?!, I know I'm handsome enough to make her fluttered but she just vanished like that?.

Should I call her a coward or a loser now?.

I glance at the clock and shut my eyes I should sleep It's almost two am and tomorrow I'm gonna ask that helmet's father about the diamond If he said he didn't found It then I'm gonna use my own ways on him.

End of pov

(Morning)

Y/n stares at herself on the mirror rolling up her gray pannel pajamas sleeves, "You have stared enough Y/n" Her mother behind her says, "Let me stare at myself on the mirror as much I want Eomma I don't wanna die without knowing how my face looks like" She replies.

"What happened to you from last night and why you keep on talking like that go and sleep on the bed you are staring at yourself on the mirror from last night" Her mother scolds.

"Eomma please don't disturb me when I'm preparing myself" She mumbles lost on staring at herself on the mirror, her mother's phone In her hand starts to ring and she picks It up bringing the phone to her ear.

"Hello....some man are dragging you out of your company forcefully?" Her mother says on the phone, catching Y/n's attention, she turns around Immediately.

"I told you to not make those cheap shoes now look!" Her mother says, Y/n's eyes widen, "He's there In the building Omo where should I hide??" Y/n mumbles to herself, panicking and ended up hiding behind the lamp.