Chapter seventy one: Fell

Y/n POV

My eyes flutter, the sun rays striking on my face, I blink my eyes and rub my eye, I groan, opening my eyes wide when I feel strong pair of hands wrapping around my belly.

I slowly turn my neck to look at that bull, I gulp hard, how we end up in this position?.

I swear I didn't get drunk than how, or did we hug in our sleep?.

I try hard to remove his hands from my belly, but it seemed impossible, I sigh, turning to look at his face, he is asleep, how can he hold me so tight while he is asleep?.

I glance down at my palm before I slap him on the cheek, he shot opened his eyes, still holding me tightly, "Leave me," I say, trying to remove his hands.

"Yeah y/n why would you slap you can normally wake me up too" He groans instead tightened his grip on me, I groan too, "I didn't give you the permission to hug me what the fuck leave me?" I say.

I struggle into his hold, "Stop." He breathes out, I gulp at how his deep voice sounded, but i still struggle.

I can hear him sighing behind, his hot breath on my neck, making me shiver.

He slowly let go of me, I immediately sat up, "I'm not going to sleep in this room again," I say, "Oh really?" He asks, "Yes..." I reply, standing up, "I'm going to Beomgyu's grandpa's house, " I tell him.

He chuckles, i look at him, "What now?" I ask, "You ain't going anywhere you hear me?" He asks, his voice firm, his mood suddenly changed, I slowly keep my palm on his forehead.

"You don't look like you're sick. Maybe you are sick in the head," I say, "I'm going to Beomgyu, and you can't stop me. " I tell him, turning away and leaving the room, and he follows me behind immediately.

He follows me down the stairs, I turn over to him, "You can't leave me and go to that Beomgyu?" He says, "Why can't I? He is better than you, " I reply. He groans.

I turn away from him, and I slip on the stairs, almost falling off. I shut my eyes tightly, but I slowly open my eyes when I feel him grabbing me by my wrist, preventing me from falling.

He pulls me towards him, I wrap my hands around him to steady myself, "Don't worry I won't let you to fall instead of falling for me," He whispers, I blink my eyes.

His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips, I licked my dried lips, YEAH I'M NERVOUS BY HIS STARE.

"I-I think you should let go now," I mumble. He instead pulls me closer, "Don't you dare to go anywhere else." He warns his hand softly, rubbing my cheek.

I gulp, "Beom beom is better than yo--." He cuts me off by keeping his index finger on my lips, "Shh, " He says, my knees went weak at his way of shushing me.

"Don't you dare to say a word," He whispers, "I-I guess it's the time for me to fall asleep" I say nervously, he slowly tugs strand of my hair behind my ear, "You just woke up..come up with a better lie next time" He whispers.

"I-i-- WORK YEAH I HAVE WORK," I shout, "I'm the owner of that place even if you go late... nothing gonna happen," He replies, my eyes widening when he grabs me by my waist.

"Uhm--I don't like to go late," I reply, "And I don't like interruption when I start something," He whispers, I look everywhere except him.

Why am I nervous he is just that bull? He leans so closer to my face that I can feel his fragrance. Something starts to tingle in my stomach when he does that.

What The fuck?.

His eyes...I can't take my eyes off them, "I know...you are falling" He mumbles, my eyes widen, "Shut the fuck up its not like that" I refuse immediately.