Chapter seventeen: Last wish

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I shiver and open my eyes only to find myself laying on the table, I rub my eyes and was about to sit up but I Internally scream when I find that dangerous person sitting on the couch staring at me with his dangerous hooded eyes.

This ass hole has a real gun and he Isn't even hesitating on shooting me, I open my one eye and find that Beomb asleep on the couch he's snoring loudly.

I gulp shutting my eyes tightly, If I woke up he will for real shoot me, oh god why did I acted brave In front of them?.

I try hard to close my eyes and act professionally but I forget that I'm laying on the table and turn around

*Thud*

I fell off the floor on my back, that Kim Taehyung Immediately stands and Beomb flinches waking up from his sleep.

I still close my eyes shut, Eomma I don't wanna die without manners, "Did she fell on her sleep?" Taehyung asks Beomb beside him.

"But I saw her eyes fluttering and I guess she opened one of her eye" Beomb replied.

I gulp when that Taehyung keeps his hot long Index finger on my throat, tickling feeling rushes over me and I try hard to not laugh at his touch.

"She's breathing" He mumbles, even he's voice Is dangerous, I hear the gun reloading, If I died today I will cry soo much.

"NO I CAN'T DIE!!" I yell sitting up, Beomb's eyes widen, "Are you Immortal?" He asks, I shake my head side to side at him, I meet that Taehyung's gaze.

And I feel cold by his stare on me, he will kill me with those eyes.

"I-I mean yo-you can't kill woman like that THAT SHOULD BE A SHAME FOR A MAN!!" I yell with wide eyes, "That makes sense" Beomb agrees nodding his head, Taehyung glares at him.

I gulp, he reloads the gun harshly keeping It on my forehead, I shut my eyes tightly, "O-Okay at least ask m-my last wish" I mumble, "Yeah she deserves that" Beomgyu agrees.

"You have decided to not ask that text girl her last wish but you never mentioned her so you have to ask" Beomb whispers to him, I open my one when he lowers the gun.

I sigh clutching my heart, "What's your last wish?" Taehyung asks, I look up at him, "M-My last wi-wish Is staying alive till hundred years" I reply, he grits his teeth, pointing the gun at my mouth.

He was about to pull the trigger, "O-OKAY MY LAST WISH IS TO DRINK THIS COMPANY'S MOST EXPENSIVE COFFEE!!" I yell, "This Is your father's company and he didn't let you to drink coffee?" Beomb asks.

I pout, "He never let me step Into the cafe because I always used to buy food for free" I mumble, Taehyung guy rubs his eyes before signaling that Beomb something.

"Then follow me" Beomb says, I nod my head shakily at him standing on my feet I stumble but clutch the table, I awkwardly give a pat to the table staring down at that Taehyung while he gazed back at me.