Chapter twenty two: Faint

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

I stare at the ceiling with my eyes wide open, and I couldn't close my eyes even for a minute because of her shouting, they are echoing around the whole house, Isn't her throat sour till now?.

"I'M STILL NOT MARRIED HOW CAN A LIZARD HUGS ME BEFORE MY HUSBAND!!" I hear her yell, I just have to shut my eyes and fall asleep that's It, "APPPAAA!! DON'T COME CLOSER TO ME!!" I grit my teeth, why Is my room so much closer to the basement?.

I fist my palm and harshly hurry out of the room grabbing the gun from the drawer, I barge Into Beomgyu's room finding him asleep snoring with his mouth wide open, I slap his face multiple times but he doesn't budges, I sigh and search around for the basement key In his drawer and finally found them.

I clutch the key tightly and hurry over to the basement, I aggressively unlock the door huffing, kicking the door open, "PLEASE COME HERE PLEASE COME HERE COME HERE!!!!" She screams, I reload the gun and hurry over to her.

"THAT LIZARD OVER THERE HARASSING ME I SWEAR HE TRIED TO SNIFF MY FOOT!!!" She yells and points at one of the wall.

"Stop screaming and sleep" I say, "How can you expect me to sleep WHEN THESE COCKROACH AND LIZARD LIKE YOU AND THAT BEOMB ARE TRYING TO SCARE MY SOUL BY SNIFFING MY FOOT AND THAT COCKROACH HAS WINGS HE DRINKS RED BULL EOMMMAAAA--" I palm her mouth tightly.

She blinks her eyes staring at me with her doe eyes, "I said stop shouting" I whisper, she gulps, suddenly she bites on my palm I pull my palm back, "LOOK THAT BITCH COCKROACH FLYING!!!" She shouts, I turn around finding nothing.

I clutch my palm from my other hand, "You really wanna die In the middle of the night" I say keeping the gun on her throat, her eyes widen, "I-I c-can't keep quiet take these cockroach and lizard out or take me out I can't stay In this room with them they almost got Into a fight with each other I was scared by their fight the lizard jumped from the ceiling he tried to attend suicide maybe he loved the cockroach but she rejected him because the lizard doesn't have wings THAT'S WHY THAT LIZARD TRIED TO SNIFF MY LEG BECAUSE I ALSO DON'T HAVE WINGS!?!" She ends up yelling.

I stared at her In disbelief, what did she just say?, How can a lizard love a cockroach??.

"Please get me out of here I can't witness more of their romance they were facing each other more then an hour and I was afraid that they might kiss each other but the lizard suddenly tried to hit the cockroach god that was the biggest betrayal ever" She says shaking her head side to side.

She have seen the whole love/hate movie between a lizard and the cockroach?, "Can you hear me?" She asks when I was lost In my thoughts, "Stay here and don't you dare to scream I will shoot you straight on your throat" I warn and turn away to the door finding the lizard right on the door knob.

I blink my eyes, do I really have to touch that lizard now?.

She peeks towards the door, "LOOK I TOLD YOU HE IS A PERVERT!" She shouts and I turn around to her shooting beside her legs, she screams palming her mouth and then ears.

"I said don't shout" I warn turning around to the door knob, I clap my hands, but the lizard doesn't moves, she peeks towards the door still palming her ears.

I take loud footsteps towards the lizard but he doesn't moves a bit, she laughs behind me, I turn over to her glaring at her, "SHUT UP!" I scold and she keeps her Index finger on her mouth, I turn back to the door.

I again clap, flick my fingers, I shout at the lizard, I grab some bottles and throw them at the lizard yet nothing happens.

Wait Is that lizard dead there?, That's why he isn't moving and resting on the door knob, I groan and throw my shoe at the lizard.

Now how am I going to get out of here, should I just push It down?, I fist my palm and turn around to her, "Told you he Is a pervert" She says with her Index finger still on her mouth.

"AHORA COMO VOY A SALIR NO QUIERO TOCAR ESA COSA SUCIA A LA MIERDA!!"
"NOW HOW AM I GOING TO GET OUT I DON'T WANNA TOUCH THAT DIRTY THING FUCK!!" I shout.

"YOU ARE A LA MIERDA!!" She replies, I blink my eyes, "Shut your mouth" I order keeping my own fingers on my mouth pointing her to keep her own, she keeps her Index finger on her mouth.

I rub my eyes looking around, I turn back to her and groan, I know that Beomgyu Is dead asleep he wouldn't wake up till morning arrives.

"Why are you glaring at me like I did something" She mumbles, "If you wouldn't have screamed then I will be sleeping In my room at the moment" I say taking steps closer to her, she gulps.

"I-I-I didn't knew t-that you got this much sharp ears" She says nervously, I fist my palm, "You really are something" I say breathlessly staring at her In disbelief.

"Why did you cared about me and barged In like that?" She says, my eyes widen, "I cared about YOU??!" I ask, "Yes that's why you are here because you thought you are gonna lose a very beautiful talented target" She replies flipping her hair.

"You are not my target...you are just a trash bin In between my path I will just throw you away" I reply, she gasps, "How dare you to call me a trash bin??! THAT'S YOUR NAME!!" She shouts, "SHUT THE FUCK UP ELSE I'M SHOOTING YOU!" I yell.

"I'M NOT AFRAID OF THIS GUN OF YOURS" She yells, "YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THIS GUN" I yell, she shakes her head side to side, "I WON'T!" She refuses, I glance down at the gun In my hand and sigh.

"Are you..gonna spend the night here?" She asks arching an eyebrow at me, I look up at her, "Just sleep" I order, "How can I sleep when there's a cockroach behind me a lizard dead at the door and a Spanish bull In front of me!" She replies.

S-Spanish bull?, Is she calling me that?.

"Who did you called a bull?" I ask glaring at her, "U-Uh that Beomb was here a minute a-ago I-I called him that" She replies, I sigh, "It's okay you can sit It's your own basement" She mumbles, I fist my palm.

"You don't have to remind me that" I reply staring at her face, she stares back, "I'm just trying to help you!" She points out at me, "And I DON'T need your help...the only thing you can do for me Is falling asleep" I reply.

She rolls her eyes, "I hope that flying cockroach will get Into your nostrils SHE WILL FIT THERE SO WELL!" She yells Immediately shutting her eyes.

I stare at her In disbelief blinking my eyes, "D-Did you just--" I shut my mouth when she snores with her mouth slightly parted, who fells asleep this early?.

Suddenly she opens her one eye glancing at me and closing It again, so she's acting up, I hum walking over to her and flick her forehead, she flinches screaming rubbing her forehead.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ASS HOL--" She shuts up with wide eyes, I huff, "What did you called me?" I ask pushing the gun Into her mouth her eyes widen.

"DidjskdwjyYoushsjdWashedYoursjsksjGun" She says something that I couldn't understand, "This Is what I did to Mr Perez two years ago when he cursed me I shot him In his mouth and you know what happened?" I ask she Immediately shakes her head side to side.

"The bullet passed through his back" I complete, she panics, "I'mdjskdjSokhInnokhInnocent!!" She says, I grit my teeth and pull the trigger her scream echoes around but no bullet comes out.

She slowly opens her eyes, I stare at the gun, she catches her breath, "Why did I wasted the bullets!" I mumble frustrated, I glance back at her, finding her head hanging low, she  fainted?.

I groan throwing the gun away trying hard to not fall asleep.

*Just talking*

Taehyung: *to jungkook* don't talk to me until i drink my coffee

Jungkook: but you don't drink coffee!

Taehyung: exactly