Chapter sixty two: Karaoke

Author POV

Y/n pull open the passenger seat door, but her brother stops her, "What?" She asks her brother, "You are going to sit with me, " He tells her.

"I'm sitting with him in the front seat even before you were born." She pointed out at him, her brother pull open the backseat door for her, she sits In and he too.

Taehyung glances behind at her, he looks at Minho, "If It wasn't for my sister I would never come here" Minho says, "And It wasn't for her I would never let you In" Taehyung replies.

"You both romancing?" She asks, "We're fighting noona, " Minho corrects, "Yeah, whatever, " She replies, "Where do you wanna go?" Taehyung asks her, staring at her through the mirror in front.

She thinks deeply, "Home will be better," Minho replies. Instead of her, she smacks his arm, "KARAOKE!" She yells, "Our father wasn't Micheal Jackson. Why do you wanna go there in the middle of the night?" Minho asks her, and she shushes him.

Taehyung sighs driving away, she claps her hands chanting 'KARAOKE', Taehyung stops in front of the place, She looks at the place with her doe eyes.

She opens the door, stepping out. Minho does the same, "Noona, stop this," Minho says to her, but she Intead rushes In.

Taehyung looks at her stepping out too, "I never Imagined her acting like this," Minho mumbles, and they both rush in behind her.

Y/n bumps into someone inside the place, She looks up at the one finding Jungkook she Immediately crash him into tight hugs.

"I know you will be here." She breaks the hug, "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks her, "Wow, you are not yelling?" She asks in disbelief.

Jungkook looked at the door until Minho and Taehyung walked in. "Oh Minho," Jungkook called him, and they looked at him at Y/n.

"You still come here after getting rejected," Minho asks Jungkook, Jungkook nervously rubs his nape.

"It's not like that," Jungkook replies, Y/n turns her neck towards the bartender and the alcohol. She turns to leave there, but Taehyung grabs her wrist.

"Don't you dare Y/n," He warns her, "Oh, you are stopping me because you can't drink such a loser," Shs replies to him, freeing her wrist from him

"Yeah, Minho, you can drink, or you are also a loser like this man," She points out at Taehyung, "I'M NOT A LOSER.." Taehyung yells. In disbelief, "I can drink, but" She cuts Minho off.

"Did you see he's better than you!" She says to Taehyung, Taehyung grits his teeth, grabbing a glass of whiskey gulping the glass down his throat. He looks at her, "Now happy? Shall we leave home?" He asks her.

Taehyung turns over to Minho who drink two glasses of whiskey, Y/n and Jungkook clap for him, Taehyung sighs, grabbing three glasses of vodka and drinking, Y/n and Jungkook clap more louder for him.

Minho looks at him and drinks four glasses, Taehyung looks down at the glasses, drinking six glasses, and Minho groans, drinking eight glasses.

"STOP!" Jungkook shouts, stepping In between them, Taehyung wipes out his mouth, "Let them be kitchen, " She says to Jungkook. He looks at her, "I'm kook." He corrects her.

"Mr jeon It's your turn," the worker says to Jungkook. He looks at Y/n, "Do you wanna come in too?" He asks her, and she nods her head at him, "And you two?" He asks them.

They nod their heads at him, slowly the alcohol hitting them now, "I will hold the mic!" Y/n says to Jungkook, walking over into the karaoke room, Minho and Taehyung follow them behind.