Chapter twenty three: Orphanage

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I hear the birds chirping I open my eyes and rub them, I glance down at the rope tied around my stomach, I yawn and push my hair back, I look up only to get my mouth parted.

This Spanish bull fell asleep while standing?, WAIT? HE'S ASLEEP?! HIS EYES ARE WIDE OPEN!?!, I stare at his face with knitted eyebrows, Is he sleeping or did he died with his eyes open?.

I bite my nails nervously, If he died I was the only one with him In this room I'M THE BIGGEST SUSPECT IN HIS CASE!?!.

He's arms are crossed and his head rested on the tiny window while he's standing, should I scream and call someone?.

The door opens and the lizard at the door knob fells off revealing Beomgyu standing scratching his head with a glass of milk In his hand and a bottle of milk he approaches me yawning.

"I have secretly stole this milk for you from the fridge" He says holding out the milk for me, "If that Spanish bull finds out I was the one to steal his milk he will shoot me on my mouth I don't even know what's his problem he thinks everyone's afraid of him but In fact everyone's afraid of his gun when he didn't had any gun a tiny girl like you messed with him I don't know when that Bull will learn his lesson.." He back bites him.

I palm my mouth when Beomb move aside to pour down milk on the glass for me and Taehyung was standing right behind him, WITH HIS DANGEROUS EYES NOW ALIVE!?!.

"Sometimes my heart says to just grab him by his hair and smash his handsome face on the wall harshly that It will leave a bruise on his forehead or mouth" He keeps on talking, I kept on pointing him behind through my eyes, Bull grits his teeth.

But Beomb doesn't stops talking, "He thinks he can torture people with the most expensive air conditioner If he wasn't the mafia I would have called him In a wrestling fight with me and I know I will be the winner because I know he can't fight without his gun" He kept on talking.

"B-Behind you" I stutter, he frowns turning around he screams loudly dropping the milk and hiding behind me with wide eyes panicking.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" Beomb shouts, Taehyung huffs, "YOU WANNA SMASH MY FACE ON THE WALL?" Bull shouts, I bite my lower lip turning behind to Beomb.

"N-NO I-I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU I-I WAS TALKING ABOUT--ABOUT THIS GIRL!!" He points down at me, I gasp glaring at him, "DOES THIS TINY LADY LOOKS LIKE A BULL TO YOU!?!" Taehyung shouts.

"I'M NOT A LADY I'M ONLY TWENTY!" I yell, both of them shushes me, I blink my eyes, "N-NO WHY WOULD I-I TALK ABOUT YOU???" Beomb replies.

"GO AND CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE AND IF I SAW A STAIN ON THE WALL I WILL SHOOT YOU STRAIGHT WHERE YOUR HEART IS!" Taehyung shouts breathlessly, Beomb nods his head bowing and rushing Immediately away.

He stares breathlessly at the door before turning over to me, I panic, "I swear I didn't joined him on back biting you" I say not blinking my eyes even for a second, EOMMA HE CAN SHOOT ME WITHOUT HESITATION!.

He huffs, looking like a bull, I bite my lower lip, trying to not laugh, he glances down at the milk on the floor, "Die starving" He says turning over to the door, my eyes widen, what did he just say?.

"HEY FIRST YOU LEFT ME HERE WITH THOSE PERVERT LIZARD AND THAT COCKROACH AND NOW YOU ARE LEAVING ME HERE AT LEAST LET ME TAKE A SHOWER THAT LIZARD SNIFFED MY FOOT!!" I shout my eyes glossy.

He doesn't answers me and shuts the door behind, I sob, "AT LEAST YOU WOULD HAVE INFORMED THAT YOU ARE KIDNAPPING ME SO I WOULD HAVE WORE MY FAVORITE DRESS AND PUT ON SOME MAKE UP!!" I shout crying out.

"BUT STILL I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" I yell, sniffling aggressively, I look around the room and whine.

If I keep on yelling he will try to shoot my mouth, what should I do??!, What should I do?!, EWW I WANNA TAKE A SHOWER!.

I keep on crying In disgust.

End of pov

Taehyung pov

I glance at Beomgyu sweeping the floor, and hum as I spray the perfume around me after taking a shower, he lowers his gaze once he makes eye contact with me.

"Do properly" I demand pushing my hair back, he gulps focusing more on sweeping, I sit down on the dining table still staring at Beomgyu, I turn some Spanish classic music on and look down at the breakfast he have prepared.

I bring a spoonful of potato omelet to my lips, having my breakfast, "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I WILL LOOK MORE CHARMING THEN YOU IF I TOOK A SHOWER THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NOT LETTING ME TAKE A SHOWER!!" I hear her faint shout.

I Ignore her shouts and Increase the volume of the music and continue with the breakfast humming with every bite I took, she have annoyed me the whole night, and now It's my turn.

"H-How's the breakfast?" Beomgyu asks, I look at him, "Sweep" I demand, he gulps focusing back on cleaning, I lean back on the chair.

"I WILL JUST TAKE A SHOWER I SWEAR I WILL COME BACK HERE AGAIN" Her faint shout again reaches till my ears, I wipe my mouth with the handkerchief and stand up.

Beomgyu looks at me, "Are you going somewhere?" He asks, I pass him a nod, "Look after her and don't you dare to show kindness towards her I will deal with her untill I come back" I reply, he gulps nodding.

I wear my blazer, "APPPPAAAAA THE COCKROACH IS FLYING!!!" We turn our neck towards her yell, I look away from the basement's direction and stride out of the house.

End of pov

Beomgyu watches Taehyung driving away, "This jerk Spanish bull" He mumbles resuming sweeping the floor, cursing him.

Y/n sighs loudly, "Being shot by him Is more easier then watching this cockroach flying and that dead lizard at the door" She mumbles, and try to untie the rope but couldn't.

"That ass hole have tied up so tightly my stomach hurts" She sniffles, hanging her head low falling asleep again.

Beomgyu lays down on the bed after being done cleaning, he stares at the ceiling and back at his reddened fingers by cleaning and sweeping, "Why did I even agreed to come here with him" He whispers, falling asleep.

Taehyung stood In front of Kang Nam Children's Home orphanage, he turns his neck towards the children playing around.

He tugs his hands Into his pocket, "Hey young man are you looking for someone?" A lady approaches him, he turns around towards the lady blinking his eyes.

Taehyung glances at the entrance of the orphanage and shakes his head side to side at the lady turning away walking out of there, the lady frowns glancing back at the entrance.

Taehyung opens the door of the car sitting Inside, he rubs his eyes sighing, he glances down at his wristwatch finding It's almost eleven am, he spares a one last glance at the orphanage and drives away.

*Just talking*

Taehyung: you know how is a math problem?

Namjoon: how?

Taehyung: if you have 4 pencils and i have 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on a roof?

Namjoon: what the fuck?

Taehyung: the answer is purple because the aliens doesn't wear hats!