Chapter fourty five: Leave

Taehyung POV

"That wasn't my fault," Beomgyu says to me, I stare at her, sleeping on the bed through the window in her room.

"Do you think whatever you are trying to do is cool?" I ask him, holding back the urge to yell at him.

"So you have decided to lock her Inside the room like that? She Is a human being you can't control her!" He replies now raising his voice slightly at me.

I turn my neck towards him, "Shut your mouth your face boils my blood first you left her all alone In that club and now In that party what If something happened when you were fucking drinking and dancing"
I scold him, "And even If someone touches her even If someone do something to her why Is It bothering you? Why do you care she Is just your target" He says crossing his arms over his chest.

I blink my eyes, why do I care?.

Why Is It bothering me?.

"Did you forget Kim...you are on a mission" He reminds, "But It seems like you are more Interested In her then the mission so sudden" He adds.

"Keep quiet" I say to him looking away from him, I shut my eyes tightly, there I see her scared face, looking up at me, "Find that ass hole and bring him to me.." I order.

"Are you for real going to kill the one you just made a deal with? for that girl?" He asks, I look at him, "Yes for that girl" I reply.

"Taehyung hyung, you are not the one I came here from Spain with anymore," He mumbles, "Your family's traditions are to never cancel a deal" He reminds.

"I ain't cancelling the deal. I'm just cancelling the human I made deal with from this earth," I whisper.

He stares at me for some seconds, "I-I will inform th-the guards to find him," He tells before rushing away, I look back at her sleeping inside.

You made me betray my family.. you are surely something.

End of POV

Y/n POV

Sitting up on the bed I only think about one thing, did I again fall asleep In his car?, why his car always makes me sleepy?.

I remember all of those Incidents occurred last night, I will never go out with that Beomgyu ever again.

I stand on my feet, and feel an ache in my knees, did I ran this much last night that now my knees are hurting.

I leave to change Into my comfortable clothes, tying my hair up and brushing my teeth I aggressively wash my face, washing all of the sleepiness away.

I wipe my face walking out of there, I have proved myself weak not once but twice In front of that Bull, now how am I going to face him?.

Ughh why did I hugged him like a cry baby last night, now when the night have passed I'm thinking of ways of beating that man why every Idea comes right after the Incident.

But how am I going to avoid while I'm living In his house?, one of the guard opens the door and he begin shouting, "SHE IS UP!" He shouts and I hide behind the table, who Is he even calling like some soldier tells the other one their target.

Beomgyu rushes In, "Oh Y/n you are up--" I cut him off by a slap on his face, he slowly clutches his cheek looking back at me.

"You knew everything about that place and yet you took me there" I say, he lowers his head, "At least you should tell me at least you should warn me do you even know how much pathetic you made me feel last night?" I ask.

"Maybe for you these partying around and get touchy with strangers means nothing but for me It's a very big thing..." I say, he looks up at me, "I'm very sorry" He apologized.