Chapter twenty five: Fair

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I keep the bowl of kimchi eggs on the table, Beomgyu stares down at the bowl, "This Is called breakfast!" I say taking a seat across him, he nervously looks around.

"You have tied him up tightly are you sure?" He asks me, I hum eating, "Yes I did and you should have watched his face last night" I reply chuckling, he gulps.

"But If he accidentally escaped both of us are dead" He mumbles, I shrug my shoulders, "Let's have breakfast In peace and no need to mention his name" I say, he looks around nervous before digging In.

He hums, "It's delicious" He says, I hum proud, Eomma always scolded me for not cooking with manners, how can I cook with manners??!.

I shake my head side to side and continue with the breakfast, Beomgyu stands up, I look at him, "I should check on him" He says, "Yeah sit have breakfast and then check" I reply grabbing his wrist making him sit back.

I glance down at the gun on the table, I smirk and continue with the breakfast.

I wash the dishes after breakfast, and sit down on the couch Beomgyu attends some calls, I turn the TV on, and watch some random dramas.

Beomgyu stands In front of me once he was done with the calls, "We should check him up" He says, "Yeah move aside!" I slightly push him away as he have appeared In front at the moment when they were about to confess their love to each other.

I groan, "I wanted to watch them confessing to each other" I whine, "Let's just check If he Is mad then I will be the one dying you are safe because of your father but me HE WOULDN'T SHOW ANY MERCY ON ME!!" He shouts.

I palm my ears, I sigh and stand up following him behind to the basement.

I unlock the door, he gulps staring at me, I push open the door, he peeks In biting his nails, there he Is tied on the chair, he raises his head once he notices me approaching him.

He Immediately throws a dangerous glare at Beomgyu, Beomgyu hides behind me Immediately, "Hola" Beomgyu says waving at him nervously.

"YOU WILL BE DEAD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREETS OF MADRID!!" Taehyung shouts, Beomgyu hides behind me more.

"She Is forcing me too we bought only one gun and she has It she can shoot us and I can also die what I'm going to answer to my SPANISH MOTHER WHEN I DIED!?!?" Beomgyu yells.

"You will be dead you won't be able to speak" I reply turning over to him, he groans, I look back at Taehyung, "A Mafia without the gun Isn't a Mafia" I mumble.

He struggles with the ropes glaring at me, "If he succeed on freeing himself he will kill you" Beomgyu whispers Into my ear, I stare at that Taehyung.

"If he did then I will shoot him on his mouth" I reply, "No I won't let you to shoot him In front of my eyes" Beomgyu says standing In front of me and him.