Chapter sixty seven: Café

Y/n POV

"What do you mean he's innocent?" I ask Beomgyu, walking back and forth. in front of me, "He touched your hands accidentally he didn't mean to touch you?" He replies in disbelief.

I scoff, crossing my arms over my chest, "And why would you call that bull?" I question, "Do you wanna get arrested if that man complains about you?" He asks.

"But why would I get arrested he didn't die he's alive," I say, "You are Insane" He says. In disbelief, I roll my eyes at him.

The door opened, and the doctor stepped out, and once I saw the doctor, my eyes widen, he was also shocked to see me there.

"You are a doctor?" I ask, pointing out at that mingyu guy, "You hurt that guy?" He asks me, with wide eyes, "You guys know each other?" Beomgyu steps in between.

"Wait a minute, you are a doctor, but what about your father's compamy?" I ask him still in disbelief. He showed me his ID card, and I carefully read it, "You know this doctor?" Beomgyu whispers to me.

I hum, "Can you treat my backpain?" Beomgyu says to him, I smack his arm. He groans, mingyu clears his throat, "You have hurt him, may I know the reason?" He questions, "He was touching my hands when I tried to give him coffee, " I reply angrily.

"Alright, but he got more than ten stitches," He replies, "Ten stitches still he survived?." Beomgyu asks, and he nods his head at him.

"Did he really touch your hand? Intentionally," Mingyu asks me, I nod my head at him, "Alright, no need to call the cops.." He tells the nurse beside him.

"I never knew you have a doctor friend. Why I was wasting my money on my flu from the past one week when I could have gotten free treatment?" Beomgyu says in disbelief.

"Your hand," Mingyu points out at my hand, I look down, finding it bleeding a bit, and since I hit the man's head with the mug, the pieces cut my own hand too.

Mingyu wears his gloves, "Let me see if that's a deep cut" He holds out his hand, "It's a free treatment do it" Beomgyu says to me, I nod giving my hand to him, he scans It carefully.

"Oh" I can hear Beomgyu's voice, I frown at his shocked reaction, I look at where he is staring at and find that bull standing, his eyes glued on Mingyu's hold on my hand.

Mingyu also looks at him standing, "He's treating her, don't worry," Beomgyu says to him, "Hey, do quick before this bull blast," Beomgyu whispers to Mingyu.

That bull walks over to me, "I told you to take care of her?" He asks Beomgyu in a voice that makes me shiver, "I-I.." Beomgyu stutters.

"This isn't a deep cut," Mingyu says to me, I nod my head at him, "But even if he touched...you shouldn't go this far he almost died," Mingyu says to me.

"He touched you?" That bull asks me, I look at him, I nod my head at him slowly, that bull turns to the door, but Beomgyu grabs him by his shoulders, "What are you going to do?" Beomgyu asks him.

"I will break his hands," Bull replies, struggling, Mingyu stare at them in disbelief, "She already break his head stop you two crackheads." Beomgyu groans trying hard to stop him.

"Uhm... how are you?" I ask mingyu, "I-I'm fine. " He stutters, still staring at that bull struggling Into Beomgyu's hold.

"I-I will handle this situation myself you guys ca-can leave," Mingyu says to me, I nod my head at him, "Thank you" I thank him turning away, "Let's go" I say to Beomgyu, he struggled to drag that bull out.

I open the door of the car and sit down, leaning back, Beomgyu forcefully pushes that bull on the driver seat, and he sits behind, that bull curses Beomgyu under his breath.

He aggressively starts the engine driving away from there.

That Mingyu is a doctor?, then why didn't he treat me when he burnt me with the coffee?, maybe he was panicking, that's why?.

I glance behind at Beomgyu. He points me at that bull through his eyes, I frown, looking at him driving.

"Drop me back into that cafe," I order, his grip on the steering wheel tightens, "Shut your mouth before I drop you off the car." He warns.

"And you are not going to work anywhere," He says, "I don't care...I will work," I reply, crossing my arms over my chest.

He glared at me before focusing back on the road, "And you" He says to Beomgyu, "Prepare yourself" He warns, Beomgyu rolls his eyes at him, "It's not me who's doing this.. it's her..she decided to work why would I get punished for the thing I didn't do, " Beomgyu replies .

I hum, agreeing with him, "I wanna go back to the cafe," I say, "Shut up." He says to me, "I roll my eyes at him, "DROP ME THERE," I groan, throwing punches on his biceps.

He grits his teeth, stopping the car. In front of the house, he steps out of the car, opening the door for me, "Come out." He orders, and I shake my head side to side at him.

He forcefully lifts me off the seat, I struggle in his arms, Beomgyu follows us behind, and I don't wanna go back into that house.

UGHH.

He makes me sit on the couch, I blink my eyes, staring at him, and he stares back down at me, "YOU SAID DO WHATEVER NOW WHAT HUH??" I shout at him.

"Now I'm changing the plan," He replies, turning his neck towards Beomgyu standing, "Who's the owner of that cafe?" He asks Beomgyu, "My grandpa's best friend's son's daughter's best friend, " Beomgyu replies.

I frown. Who?.

"Buy the cafe," He orders him, my eyes widen, "A-As you say," Beomgyu nods, calling someone.

Taehyung looked back at me, "I hate you," I say to him. He ignores me, "First of all...don't overwork..be home before midnight...don't you dare to try to run away..." He warns.

"Even if I run away from you..where should I go?" I reply sneering, "Good you realized it..and the last thing..If anyone dared to lay a finger on you...break their faces, " He says the last more aggressively.

I smile, nodding my head at him, "Don't worry about that," I mumble.

He looked at my wrist, and he stared at the dry blood, he looks at one of the guards standing, and the guard rushed away, coming back with a first aid box, he keeps the box down on the table.

I stared at Taehyung, opening the box, he grabs my wrist, and at his hold, I felt hot in there. He squats down in front of me.

He dabs the cotton gently on the wound, i hiss when the serum touches my skin, he looks at me, "Is It hurting?" He asks, I look away from his face.

"Not at all," I reply. He bandaged the wound, and I looked at my bandaged wrist, "What do you mean he is not my grandpa, huh???" I turn to look at Beomgyu, who just entered.

Taehyung also looks at him, "I'm his grand son, and I will throw my passport at your face. Just meet me once you dumbass." He cuts the call aggressively.

"I even have the same hair as him," Beomgyu groans, "You did the work?" Taehyung asks him, "Yes... but how dare they call me his grand daughter?" Beomgyu says in disbelief.

I laugh at him, "Granddaughter?" Taehyung asks him, he nods his head at him, "If I have long hair, that doesn't mean I'm a girl?" He talks to himself in disbelief, leaving the house.

"Where is he going?" I ask, Taehyung shrugs, "To find the one spread rumours about him being a girl, " He replies, "And you know who Is It?" I question.

He stared at me, and I stared back, "D-Don't tell me it's you?" I ask. He slowly nods, "Omo, how can you--I will tell him," I say.

"I'm not scared of him?" He replies, I stare at him in disbelief.

*Just talking*

Seokjin: Stressed

Yoongi: Depressed

Hoseok: Blessed

Namjoon: Possessed

Jimin: Obsessed

Taehyung: Impressed

Jungkook: Chicken breast

BTS: what?

Jungkook: Idk I just wanted to
join in