Chapter fourty eight: Don't go

Taehyung POV

As soon Jimin says those words out loud, her eyes widen, "So why he Is here?" She questions, looking up at me.

"He was here to kill your f-father" Jimin tells her, I can see her facial expression changing Into an angry one.

"Why? Why he wanted to kill him? What Is the reason?" She asks, I glance down at her hands finding them shaking.

"I said don't speak a word Jimin" I warn him and this time he shuts his mouth, "Say Jimin why he wanted to kill him?" She asks him stepping forward towards Jimin.

Jimin looked hesitant, "He wanted to kill your father from past ten years.." Jimin utters.

"T-Ten years?" She asks stuttering, I stood there behind her questioning myself 'Is this the time?'.

Jimin looks at me, "But my Appa was a good man why would he think like that about him?" She asks tears filling up In her eyes.

This Is the reason why I didn't wanted her to know anything.

"Y/n" Jimin calls her out, she looks up at him, "Your father was not a good man" Jimin replies, she blinks her eyes letting the tears sliding down her eyes.

"What are you talking about Jimin?" She asks In disbelief, "Let me explain this to you as a story...there once was a man who used to own an orphanage" Jimin finally brings up the topic, "And by orphanage you would think that's a very good thing right? That someone's helping those kids who are In need?" Jimin adds.

She slowly nods her head sniffling, "But what If he kills the parents of those kids and make them orphan himself to forcefully adopt them In his orphanage?" Jimin asks her, she stared at him, "Those orphans were forcefully made orphans..their parents were killed right In front of their eyes" Jimin mumbles.

"And after being adopted by the orphanage they were never treated like a human treats another human..they lived very miserable life there... the owner of that orphanage only wanted to show the world that he Is kind...but nobody knew what's happening Inside those walls..." Jimin explains.

I fist my palm, trying to ease the anger I was feeling Inside me, "But what If I tell you about the most cruelest part of this story?" Jimin asks her, "W-What Is It?" She asks him.

"The wife of that man never liked that orphanage...It never gave them the benefits they wanted so she asked her husband to build a company there Instead of an orphanage...men always be a men he obeyed his wife and decided to destroy the orphanage..but he couldn't seem to find a way to push the children out of there.." Jimin answers.

"S-So what did he do?" She questions, "He discussed about It and his partners suggested him to burn down the orphanage and make It look like It's an accident...so he did burnt down the orphanage...with the children" Jimin replies.

Her teary eyes widen, "He built his company over the orphanage now..he Is now quite famous for his shoes.." Jimin whispers the last her mouth parts.

"Do you wanna know about the plot twist of this story?" He asks her, she was too shocked to answer him, "Even If he killed hundreds of kids that night...two of them survived" Jimin says.

"They waited almost ten years to kill him..just the way you wanna kill the one killed your father just the way you are feeling hurt after losing your father they felt the same..they were as desperate as you are right now" Jimin explains, she sobs, I look at her back.

"That man Is the reason behind every tear.. every drop of blood..every scream of those children..do you think he Is a good man?" Jimin asks her.

"N-N-No y-you are lying" She refuses shaking her head side to side at him, "This Is the truth Y/n that man Is your father" Jimin tells her.