Chapter fourty three: party

Y/n POV

Beomgyu let go of my hand In front of the table, I try to hide behind Beomgyu but he sits down on the chair, he pats the chair beside him, "Come and sit" Beomgyu says.

I look at that bull and he looks up at me, I gulp nervously Beomgyu grabs my wrist and makes me sit forcefully.

"Have some tea" Beomgyu mumbles pouring down tea for me, I slowly bring the cup of tea to my lips, and my tongue burns, I Immediately begin coughing.

Beomgyu passes me the water, I bring the glass to my lips and gulp down the water, "Are you okay?" Beomgyu asks that bull also looks at me, I wipe my mouth nodding my head at him.

I make eye contact with him and Immediately look away from him, UGHH I can't even look at him In the eyes.

"You are doing perfect acting" Beomgyu whispers to me, I gulp, he thinks It's perfect acting?.

Taking the last bite of the bread I stand up, I will die If I stayed any longer here, I was about to pass by Taehyung but he grabs my wrist. I hear Beomgyu gasping.

"I guess he caught you acting" Beomgyu says, I slowly look at Taehyung holding my wrist, I swallow my own spit when he stands up, his height towering me.

I take a step back when he takes a step towards me, "Do you even know what you made me do last night?" He asks, my heart pound unstoppably In my chest It will pop out at any second now.

"Look whatever happened you both are equally responsible" Beomgyu stands up, "NO SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAUSED THIS" He yells, I flinch at his yell.

"How can you blame her for that? It's something you can't control" Beomgyu says, "What are you talking about??" I almost yell at Beomgyu.

"This Is my last advice to you both..get married" Beomgyu says, Taehyung Immediately looks back at him, "What the fuck you are talking about?" He asks him.

"You can't hide It now If you did It accept It" Beomgyu points out at Taehyung who frowns at his reply.

"When did I tried to hide It??" Taehyung asks, "You are hiding It..If not then say It out loud what happened last night" Beomgyu replies.

Taehyung takes In a deep breath I gulp as I hold back the tears I have In my eyes, "She...made me...buy three puddings for her" Taehyung says out loud.

Beomgyu stares at Taehyung confused, I knit my eyebrows, "THREE FUCKING PUDDINGS AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN EAT ONE!' He shouts.

I deep down thank god that nothing like that happened.

"Just pudding no fucking?" Beomgyu asks, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH" Taehyung shouts at him, "Who do you think you are? At first you made me buy those for you and you just slept the whole ride like a cow???!" He asks me taking steps closer to me.

"WAIT! you bought for her puddings?" Beomgyu questions, Taehyung slowly nods his head at him, Beomgyu rubs his ears aggressively, "I can't believe my ears" He mumbles.

"You bought a GIRL something.. she won against you and made you buy for her?" Beomgyu says, "Shut your mouth Beomgyu before I shoot you with the bullet I have prepared for her" He warns Beomgyu.

"Yeah now you will try to find ways to protect her" Beomgyu whispers to him, he tries to grab him by his collar but Beomgyu rushes away, he looks back at me.

"S-So why you were In my room?" She asks. her voice barely audible for him, "That's my room not yours so I can sleep there whenever" He replies, I gulp as he was staring right Into my eyes.

"But you can't Invade my privacy like that even If the whole world Is yours" I mumble, he stared at me, "I will do It, because I'm the one who kidnapped you" He replies.