chapter fourty: ointment

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

"Sir she took the ointment" The guard says to me through the phone, Jimin who sat across me Into the restaurant looks at me, "I'm discussing about something serious stop with the phone" He says to me.

I cut the call, "Could you shut your mouth for a while?" I ask him, he sighs leaning back on the chair, "Being a kind friend hurts" He says rubbing his eyes.

"You didn't find anything about that orphanage Instead you are here giving me those advice" I reply, he gasps, "Bro I'm trying to make your future? What If someone shoot on your head and you die? Imagine you don't have a wife to cry for you? To take your revenge just Imagine how beautiful It will be I will surely marry your wife after you die don't worry" He says patting my back, I push his hand away.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him, "What do you think am I?" He asks arching an eyebrow at me, "Yes you are crazy" I reply dialing a number, "What are you doing?" He asks, "Calling an asylum" I reply, he snatches the phone from me.

"I'm crazy but In a good way..are you for real? you never ever fucke--" I cut him off by snatching my phone from him.

"Get out of here" I say to him, "If you are very eager then you should leave" He replies, I grit my teeth standing up from the table, "Why did you kidnapped that girl?" His question makes me stop, I slowly turn over to him.

"What did you say?" I ask, "I said whatever you heared right now" He replies, "Why Is that girl with you?" he asks crossing his legs over the chair In front of him.

"Don't try to be smart and you do whatever I have asked you to" I say, he sneers, "Come on you can't keep a pretty girl like her like that In your house and expect me to not think anything" I Ignore him and leave the place.

Shutting the door of my car behind, I let a heavy breath, I grip on the steering wheel,

"Why Is that girl with you?" I recall Jimin's question.

That girl surely has a reason for staying that long In my house.

I drive away from there, as I stop at the red light, I stare out of the window, my eyes catches two figures, they are propably two brothers, I stare at them, the rain pours down, and the elder one removes his jacket protecting the younger one from the rain drops.

I stare at them talking and laughing getting Into some Ice cream shop, I look away from them, I gulp the lump In my throat and drive away from there when the red lights disappears.

I stop the car right In front of the mansion, I look up at the window of her room, HER ROOM?, that's my room It's my house.

I see her staring out of the window,  she slides her palm out of the window, soaking her palm with the raindrops a smile appears on her lips, she stared up at the sky, her eyes litting up by each passing second.